Signature
    same joke twice c'mon :lol:
  • erik319
    642 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    erik319 wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Nah. Just want this one to die off. Don't want it merge because I only want one signature per person in the other thread. Like an album of sigs only.

Hmm, looking for a new weekend project? :wink:

Because I might have one for ya :D

Maybe you can start a thread similar to the Panoramic Springfield thread by petergeenen, only then with signatures?

Like that everybody can go crazy and post all they want in there, while you are the only one who can update the first post in that thread, turning it into a nice and clean overview of all signatures that are offered to be included?

It's a good idea but I'm not sure if I can be the only one to do posts. Even on the panoramic thread there's the odd comment. I like to trust the forum members to just post once. Most of us are adults after all lol. That's why I renamed this one signature chat :lol: and started the new one with the request of posting just once.

I mean you are the only one who can post (and EDIT) in the FIRST post, your own the opening message of the topic, so to speak.

Which might then look a little bit like this (just collected some examples from this thread and placed them in alphabetical order):
    T A P P E D   O U T   F O R U M
    S I G N A T U R E   G A L L E R Y

chrisp530

SGDsVxm.png

davesmurano

cXGoU9W.png

deomegus

SwuUGpg.png

dessskris

BdfiH8Q.png

emmcee1

dQnlZKl.png

Epic_Tapper

9A14gSo.jpg

erik319

1b4pceg

fuzznugget77

4b080775fe3b0a5044d192e166d3cfd4_zps5fedb97b.jpg

Jay_Kay_4747

Wmjvpm7_zps1abdf6eb.gif

jenniferbusc

NpqCAeB.png

Land0fComedy

pI29O6d.gif

lissarv68

0fTttvB.jpg

Maegnificent

0BZAE6O.png

McTattie

J71fnCr.png

menace1211

cx0o.jpg

mitzytaz

kt3N5yY.png

mpwarner

18wltWJ.gif?1

ozwald5

ozwald5_sig_zpsf8f102b1.jpg

rolybert7

oGZqUp2_zps90c2ed4c.png

Sahl908

9235789930_d349337317_o.png

Shadiest_one

sickdementedsig.png

shaygitz

shaygitz2_zps60ed91fe.jpg

simbass7

2887c6feea714971df2f12e53908b1c5.gif

Skyrim-mrp

DdKcfwl.png

stacykan

null_zps017f13ca.png

theanimaldav

image_zpsb0c398d4.jpg

Tluni

null_zps7c2280e2.png

xxx_MCBAIN_xxx

mcbainindysig_zps1c3918e1.gif?t=1372412915
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    Good work. Maybe you should handle it. I haven't got the time to maintain it but if you want to start a thread like that ill support it :lol:
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    They are all amazing :D
  • erik319
    642 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Good work. Maybe you should handle it. I haven't got the time to maintain it but if you want to start a thread like that ill support it :lol:

Lol, you have great management skills :wink:

Let's keep the idea warm and see if anyone else feels like doing it right now (and yes, it has to be maintained, at least on a weekly basis I'd say), or maybe somebody or even one of us will want to give it a go in the near future :thumbup:

@ALL, mitzytaz currently has a job opening for a Vice-President of Signatures at Zigg-Nature Group Inc. :lol:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Signature

Same thread twice c'mon
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Signature

Same thread twice c'mon
    Haha alrite :wink:
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    erik319 wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:

Let's keep the idea warm and see if anyone else feels like doing it right now (and yes, it has to be maintained, at least on a weekly basis I'd say), or maybe somebody or even one of us will want to give it a go in the near future :thumbup:

@ALL, mitzytaz currently has a job opening for a Vice-President of Signatures at Zigg-Nature Group Inc. :lol:

You crack me up :lol::lol:
    I vote for you to do it. It's caused me loads of hassle already :P
  • erik319
    642 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    erik319 wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:

You are even a true Chief Executive Officer, immediately pushing down the pressure on one of your subordinates :lol:

Let me respond with a "maybe later" then :wink:

(unless someone beats me to it of course, hint hint)
  • PresidentDude
    564 posts
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    erik319 wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:

Share your donuts.

I neeed them
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Signature

Same thread twice c'mon
    There's two threads because the first one was messed up a bit lol. The second one was created for people to only post once. I bumped the wrong one because I got distracted by my daughter. To be honest this hole signature thing has given me a major headache and I give up :?
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Signature

Same thread twice c'mon
    There's two threads because the first one was messed up a bit lol. The second one was created for people to only post once. I bumped the wrong one because I got distracted by my daughter. To be honest this hole signature thing has given me a major headache and I give up :?
    oww Mitzy don't give up the other thread is still going strong :mrgreen:
  • erik319
    642 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Signature

Same thread twice c'mon

A headache of laughing I hope! Which is what the headache SHOULD be about. So there there now.
  • TurtlesLikeMe69
    150 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Wow, really. My post was deleted? Why won't you guys let me in your stupid club for jerks?
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    Wow, really. My post was deleted? Why won't you guys let me in your stupid club for jerks?

Missed something again. What are you referring to?!
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    What was that for! We didn't delete you post. Your post proberly got deleted cus u may of quoted sumones post that had the text that is against ToS. So don't take it personally. I'm sure that wasn't the intention
  • TurtlesLikeMe69
    150 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Really? I could have sworn I hit send. I even remember editing it later. Anyway that last part is actually a quote from homer whenever he got kicked out of the stonecutters. All in good fun.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Really? I could have sworn I hit send. I even remember editing it later. Anyway that last part is actually a quote from homer whenever he got kicked out of the stonecutters. All in good fun.

Check the other signature thread. I bumped it for ya.
  • mitzytaz
    1376 posts
    edited July 2013
    sherryt07 wrote:

Check the other signature thread. I bumped it for ya.

Yep your sig is there but don't post on that one again as trying to make it one sig per person on the thread. If you want to discuss your signature do it here. It looks really cool by the way :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.