EA Forums - Banner

The good morning thread

Replies

• yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Good evening (I think) Nick!

Still trying to absorb the shock of your confessing to drinking Budweiser..... :roll:
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Has to be the Clydesdales. Nick just really loves those horses. :roll:
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• ghallmark814
    2342 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Wait.. Nick drinks Bud! :?

Wow.. My life really is falling apart. :(
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited August 2015
    Yep yukongirl it's evening here :)

Budweiser is nice but I prefer carling I just fancied a change.
  • mathumster385
    2436 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Hi Nick, sometimes a little change is nice.
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited August 2015
    Hi Nick, sometimes a little change is nice.
    Yeah you're right but its dearer than carling.
  • yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Definitely change can be good :wink:
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited August 2015
    Definitely change can be good :wink:
    +1
  • suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Good evening all. Hope everyone is well :D

Set my "new" phone up last night and everything is back to normal. I've decided I'm going to try to use iPad for more things - I enjoyed having a larger view of my town. Phone the 2nd will still get used too, but I'd like to start using iPad for more than just movies, TV shows and my nieces (my youngest niece takes over my iPad when she's over, the older one has an iPod but likes to kidnap my phone because I have games she doesn't).

Blah blah blah - Sue is tired so excuse the babbling.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Evening Sue! Glad you got the iPhone sorted out. And you remind me of why I never let my niece or nephew near my phone...not that they had one themselves, but they definitely would have been playing games on my mine until they depleted the battery...and broke or scratched the screen up. At least your nieces sound like you can trust them with your stuff. :mrgreen:

• suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Evening Sue! Glad you got the iPhone sorted out. And you remind me of why I never let my niece or nephew near my phone...not that they had one themselves, but they definitely would have been playing games on my mine until they depleted the battery...and broke or scratched the screen up. At least your nieces sound like you can trust them with your stuff. :mrgreen:

Hi Sakura!

Yah - my nieces are pretty good when it comes to my idevices - they know there are rules and if the rules are broken then they get their privileges taken away. As for scratches - I have screen protectors so I'm not all that worried about those. I do find the amount of smudgy finger prints they leave rather amusing, though!

I have been letting them play with my phone since I got my first iPhone back in 2010, so I think i may have unintentionally made them into mini gamers (more so with the older one - the younger one tends to stick to drawing/art/building apps). They are both pretty good kids.
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    My test was giving my niece my original Nintendo DS as a birthday present. She ended up accidentally stepping on it and breaking one of the hinges and practically gouged out the touch screen with the little stylus pen. I had told her before I gave it to her that if she could keep it in good condition she would get a newer one. Thing was in practically mint condition when I gave it to her except for some paint being worn away on the corners of the casing. Even after my brother and sister-in-law had my niece show me what she had done to the DS, they had the nerve to ask if she could get a newer one and when I reiterated what I had previously said they then took back that she did all that damage herself and I actually gave her the DS looking like that. :x

She and her brother did eventually get better in handling stuff, but they now live in Florida so I don't get to see them anymore except through Facebook or Google+.

• rosesgirlnz
    4091 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    *pops on over to borrow a cup of sugar*
  • suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited August 2015

*gives Roses sugar and invites her in for tea*
  • suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    My test was giving my niece my original Nintendo DS as a birthday present. She ended up accidentally stepping on it and breaking one of the hinges and practically gouged out the touch screen with the little stylus pen. I had told her before I gave it to her that if she could keep it in good condition she would get a newer one. Thing was in practically mint condition when I gave it to her except for some paint being worn away on the corners of the casing. Even after my brother and sister-in-law had my niece show me what she had done to the DS, they had the nerve to ask if she could get a newer one and when I reiterated what I had previously said they then took back that she did all that damage herself and I actually gave her the DS looking like that. :x

She and her brother did eventually get better in handling stuff, but they now live in Florida so I don't get to see them anymore except through Facebook or Google+.

I think I went a bit pale when I read that the DS was destroyed. Yikes!
  • rosesgirlnz
    4091 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    suetopia wrote:

*gives Roses sugar and invites her in for tea*

Why I'd be delighted hun
    giphy.gif
  • suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    tumblr_lspiulI9kA1r4sx2uo1_500.gif