EA Forums - Banner

Think there will be a Saint Paddy Day mini event? Me too.

Prev1
When it hittin' doe?

Replies

• I hope so. Next event most likely next week.

Also want to see the rivers green as well.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • I'm betting mini then a proper event for Easter.
  • Easter is on 21 April this year so there is room for two events and a mini event before then. I think last year Easter was much earlier.
  • I need a wooden cross for my ba'al worship area lol
  • Maybe a visible task with Jesus Christ. All you do is tap the cross like moes express or the pagan bon fire.
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    Maybe a visible task with Jesus Christ. All you do is tap the cross like moes express or the pagan bon fire.

nxcw7wtrw96w.jpg
  • I reckon we'll get a Shrove Tuesday mini-event instead. Something related to skipping and pancakes.
  • The supermarket is like a holiday prophet that helps me to guess what's next on Tapped Out. They gots the corned beef out on display real hard, but I also snatched up a twelve pack of blessed Cadbury Eggs today. So I'll say Las Vegas II.
  • If I were to guess, it would be a mini event or a small sale of returning items.

Probably (guessing) Howard Duff, bundled with an item (one of his visual animations requires a decoration)

Probably the same old Patrick's day items, maybe a new deco or two.

If it's an event.... Maybe two new characters, one premium one freemium.

Hard to say.

I think the next major event may be a while, sure I hope it hits soon, but logically thinking about it, Easter and Patrick's day aren't "A Full Event" Material, mini event or returning items sale kinda holidays.
  • OhHappyJays
    1556 posts Member
    edited February 23
    Whatever they do, please re-release O'Flanigans Pub. I need that building and character for my collection.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I hope we get something new soon. Homer was yelling at me to spend time with him. I've been neglecting my digi-town. I'm sure they'd like my fingers presence again 😇
  • Maybe they'll finally add the Old Irish Man *crosses fingers*

1227725.jpg
  • Easter is on 21 April this year so there is room for two events and a mini event before then. I think last year Easter was much earlier.

Yes, Easter was on April 1st last year, almost as early in the year as it can be. I hope St. Patrick’s has new decorations; I’d like to make a small shamrock forest or something similar.

Yes, Easter was on April 1st last year, almost as early in the year as it can be. I hope St. Patrick’s has new decorations; I’d like to make a small shamrock forest or something similar.

Perhaps we might get an April Fools minievent?
  • Very little from St P's day last year, just a banner if I recall. Finally stuck the thing in inventory in disgust last week.
  • Homer would do April Fools on the wrong day. Then instead of admitting his error he'd say he was observing Deluxe April Fools and keep playing pranks every day for a week until April arrived, and on April 1 he'd not fool anyone, and nobody would see that coming, and at the end of the day he'd get compliments on pulling that genius twist at the end of Deluxe April Fools, and Homer would reply, "What?"
  • Whatever they do, please re-release O'Flanigans Pub. I need that building and character for my collection.

This! ×1000!
    I only need 6 more after him!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Whatever they do, please re-release O'Flanigans Pub. I need that building and character for my collection.

This! ×1000!

I must have another rare 😎
  • daved7637397
    7222 posts Member
    edited February 24
    simpsonare wrote: »
    Whatever they do, please re-release O'Flanigans Pub. I need that building and character for my collection.

This! ×1000!

I must have another rare 😎

Pretty much. He is the only person/item that I had in my old town that I still dont have in my present town
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I love that pub. Has it ever been offered after its initial release?