EA Forums - Banner

How do your neighbors make you feel?

Prev1
simpsonare
2141 posts Member
edited February 26
i6w7l7xbzfcn.png

I've been out for a few days. But I come back to my town loaded with handshakes. Must say that I felt happy that people took time to visit a S neighbor lol. I appreciate the visits. I've been lazy with visits but I'm going to try and see more of what my neighbors are up to. Visits are a great way to pop in and say hello. I never personally got to do events where we can drop things in a neighbors town. I was when my brother stole my lemon tree though. And you can imagine that brotherly argument. So this thread is for sharing your neighbor stories. And to request more friend activity options. I think neighbor actions should return for events. Except it being more intricate than placing a NPC. It involves the community as a whole more. So I just wanted to share my morning neighborhood clear. Start a thread for neighbor appreciation. And ask for more event neighbor interactions. Theeenks.

b0b5s1eg58jn.png
7j0ke0gzjg20.png
55ltmspcnw22.png
Post edited by simpsonare on

Replies

• kylemellev801
    105 posts Member
    edited February 24
    Wow, looks nice! My neighbors seem to be a little less devoted than that. I visit every day but I'd say only about 3 of my neighbors have the same routine. I was locked out once for almost two weeks and when I finally got access again I still had plenty of houses untouched! Haha...oh well.

EDIT: whoops forgot to contribute something! I love seeing neighbors write messages with shrubs/walls/etc. The more specific the message the more intrigued I become. One of my neighbors has a very prominent apology to (presumably) one of their other neighbors... it hasn't changed in months. I always check on it.

Ended up adding the husband of one of my coworkers when she mentioned that her husband played TSTO. I immediately constructed a "hello" message in shrubs.
  • I appreciate the effort my neighbors make, and I try to reciprocate. I can usually get through about a third before I get the Bart screen. I’ve never been away for more than three days, there was a power outage that took forever to repair.
    Lately I’ve been trying to do “themed” visits. Tap on three monorail stations, or three churches, etc.
  • OP, you needed more tagging in your photos so I thought I'd help you out B)
  • I kind of prefer having neighbors with towns just starting out, because I really like to see how they go about playing the game around the time of just starting out. How they plant the seeds that will eventually blossom into a thriving town.

But, most of the time, the seeds fail to germinate because they stop playing for whatever reason and their Springfield becomes a ghost town.

Kind of sad really.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I have long time neighbors that I am happy they are still playing. One neighbor has a large hello directly to me which is very cool. It says "tshef07 number one visitor" I am not as clever with messages, but I want to try to get one to them.
  • Feelings. Nothing more than feelings....
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • How do my neighbors make me feel? Well, the ones on the left are just fine, no problems at all, but the ones on the right, well ... I have to admit a bit of heartburn over those guys ... they have 6 cars. They park 2 in the driveway, one on the lawn fer cryin out loud! and the remainder streetparked in front of other peoples houses so that there's nowhere for our friends and other neighbors' friends to park nearby. So flippin inconsiderate!
  • I kind of prefer having neighbors with towns just starting out, because I really like to see how they go about playing the game around the time of just starting out. How they plant the seeds that will eventually blossom into a thriving town.

But, most of the time, the seeds fail to germinate because they stop playing for whatever reason and their Springfield becomes a ghost town.

Kind of sad really.

It's always sad when you realize a neighbor is done with the game. No new buildings even in the middle of an event. Rotted crops at Cletus' farm. Maybe even a completed building that stays in construction mode for months.

I always feel the urge to take over their town and get them back on track.
  • 90% of my neighbors no longer play... there's about thirty who haven't even started Springfield Heights. Visiting these towns make me nostalgic for a simpler time
  • I really like my neighbors.. they've been with me for quite a long time. The only neighbors I've lost have been my own family members lol ~ who stopped playing about 4 months after the game launched.
    You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved
  • My feels are off the scale.
  • One of them keeps tapping the police station every single time. I don't know what that's all about.

Mostly they make me feel resplendent and xylophone.
  • One of them keeps tapping the police station every single time. I don't know what that's all about.

Mostly they make me feel resplendent and xylophone.

Tag wars.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Unloved. Most never tap my town but I tap all neighbors about every other day.
    BTW: My Springfield circa Winter 2014: orionsbell.com/simpsons/Winter2014.png
  • I had 3 neighbors visit today, a record for a non-event period! At least in recent years. I suspect they were largely inspired by this thread! I always return visits, but I confess I rarely initiate these days. Of all the great neighbors who I’ve “collected” over the years, very few keep up their towns these days. Makes me sad.

Neighbor visits feel great, and I envy the OP’s popularity! I miss the events when you were encouraged to visit lots of neighbors.
  • I once had a neighbor, who every time they got more REV on the Springfield heights leaderboard, I would pass them. Then they would work hard and pass me. We kept doing that until we both reached a billion REV.
    That made it more fun than it would have been.
  • My neighbor Fastshadow makes an effort to leave hand shakes in different parts of town as if to show appreciation for new areas, etc. It’s pretty cool actually. I’m a bit of a lazy neighbor. Can you imagine the egg drop from whacking day now? In our huge towns? We’d never find anything.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I once had a neighbor, who every time they got more REV on the Springfield heights leaderboard, I would pass them. Then they would work hard and pass me. We kept doing that until we both reached a billion REV.

I also had a neighbor who seemed to be racing me to $1B too. I got there first and they unfriended me! :o
  • Just like in real life, I don't know most of them and rarely see any of them.
  • mystery2mi wrote: »
    I once had a neighbor, who every time they got more REV on the Springfield heights leaderboard, I would pass them. Then they would work hard and pass me. We kept doing that until we both reached a billion REV.

I also had a neighbor who seemed to be racing me to $1B too. I got there first and they unfriended me! :o

Oh no!! I can't remember who won our race. I believe we were still neighbors for a long time, but they stopped playing and I eventually deleted them.