EA Forums - Banner

Is it weird that they haven't updated the splash screen yet?

I don't remember them ever leaving it for so long.

Replies

• Probably going to get a mini with a standard splash sometime this week. I don't remember two weeks of downtime. Except in a act I finished lol.
  • Yup. Has me wondering if skyphalus ever got his ring or not.
  • Splash screen requires a store update I believe, so if they don't have anything ready for a next event I guess they won't bother with a store update for just that.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    Splash screen requires a store update I believe, so if they don't have anything ready for a next event I guess they won't bother with a store update for just that.

Well, that's just the thing ... they normally do have a store update just for the 'end of event' takedown where the splash screen and any event-specific icons revert to normal. So ... yeah, this is very atypical ... they've never left the event splash screen up for so long after the official end of an event before.
  • jaythecanadian
    553 posts Member
    edited February 25
    Don't forget that the Christmas theme splash screen was still there after the Christmas event, and that EA had a week break and then we got the update for the splash screen to go back to normal.
    Post edited by jaythecanadian on
  • The game’s over. Carry on.
  • The game’s over. Carry on.

EA has some pretty big games
    Madden Overdrive
    NBA Live
    Star Wars: Galaxy Of Heros
    The Sims Mobile
    FIFA
    Simcity BuildIt
    Need For Speed: No Limits
    The Simpsons: Tapped Out
    TETRIS

They have plenty of resources to continue.
    I'm just hoping our next update is cool.
  • Don't forget Real Racing 3
  • Don't forget Real Racing 3

Sims FreePlay as well. :smile:

... and all remains quiet on the western front.
    She dreams in color. She dreams in red.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    Splash screen requires a store update I believe, so if they don't have anything ready for a next event I guess they won't bother with a store update for just that.
    This.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • [quote="simpsonare;c-2051919"][quote="leepierce27;c-2051912"]The game’s over. Carry on.[/quote]

EA has some pretty big games
    Madden Overdrive
    NBA Live
    Star Wars: Galaxy Of Heros
    The Sims Mobile
    FIFA
    Simcity BuildIt
    Need For Speed: No Limits
    The Simpsons: Tapped Out
    TETRIS

They have plenty of resources to continue.
    I'm just hoping our next update is cool.[/quote]

Lmaoo everytime i see a comment about the game "ending" i always see you reply that it won't be as if this game will run forever. Don't get a heart attack or anxiety when it does end
  • Plenty of games in app store
  • I don't think its ending but i see you always make the same style of comment that they have other profitable games.

If this game doent make a profit, they will not take the profit from another game to apply it to this one, This will cut this game off. Its business. So the profitable of their other games have no impact on this game.
  • Matt Selman literally just said the brand is still strong like 3 weeks ago along with posting a tapped out billboard. And I never refer to other games in comparision. Just saying that there are plenty of other games on the market besides the Simpsons. And the Simpsons itself is a cash cow. Sure it will end when it's not profitable. But I don't see that as a case, currently.
  • Looks like on Facebook, the old splash screen is back. Not on IOS yet
  • Edawg7220 wrote: »
    Looks like on Facebook, the old splash screen is back. Not on IOS yet

Yes! We can finally get rid of the sickly love hearts.
  • I think the Google store just updated.