EA Forums - Banner

What's for dinner?

Replies

• 168sean168
    3122 posts Member
    Hg1VHrz.jpg

Herbal Chicken with rice.
  • Im on vacation this week, so Ive got dinner. Tonight, I made my world famous french toast with bacon and home fries!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • 168sean168
    3122 posts Member
    laFz1K2.jpg

Cheesy Chicken chop
  • U8RORFO.jpg

Chicken Biryani Dum. Served with sides of a mashed kind of beans and a sour yoghurt.
  • 5NSSUTd.jpg

A style of eating known as Teochew porridge.
  • NYKVmDL.jpg

Fish ball kway tiao (flat noodles) soup with pieces of fish cakes.
  • Are those blue chopsticks made of plastic ? :) :)
    "Pop goes the Chupacabra!"
  • @168sean168 By the way...I have been successful with my bonus project and now I have 26000 :) I’ll post a screenshot in your 25000+ lounge as soon as I am able to post images on here, currently I can not because I am new, so there are limitations for new members such as not being able to post an image.
  • Mokkbee wrote: »
    Are those blue chopsticks made of plastic ? :) :)

Yes they are. Most dine in chopsticks are mostly hard plastics.
  • Mokkbee wrote: »
    @168sean168 By the way...I have been successful with my bonus project and now I have 26000 :) I’ll post a screenshot in your 25000+ lounge as soon as I am able to post images on here, currently I can not because I am new, so there are limitations for new members such as not being able to post an image.

Wow congratulations!
  • > @168sean168 said:
    > Mokkbee wrote: »
    >
    > @168sean168 By the way...I have been successful with my bonus project and now I have 26000 :) I’ll post a screenshot in your 25000+ lounge as soon as I am able to post images on here, currently I can not because I am new, so there are limitations for new members such as not being able to post an image.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Wow congratulations!

Thank you. :smiley: Also .... next time you visit my town check out my new whales :wink: lol
  • @Mokkbee , the whales are out in the vault for you? They are seasonal. I am looking at getting a few myself
  • Mokkbee
    35 posts Member
    edited March 11
    168sean168 wrote: »
    @Mokkbee , the whales are out in the vault for you? They are seasonal. I am looking at getting a few myself

Yes Sean, in my vault I have the whales and so I was able to buy a lot of them. I would post a screenshot but currently the upload option is disabled for me, but believe it, they are available in my vault because they are returning items that are circulating around and around. If you don’t have them at this time in your vault they might appear at a later time. It is a good idea,to,check your vault each week for possible new entries. The whales will appear in column number 3 of the 4 columns.
  • v0a899c.jpg

Lor Mee. It features a thick starchy gravy and yellow noodles. Black vinegar, chopped chillies and garlic would also be stirred in optionally.
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    v0a899c.jpg

Lor Mee. It features a thick starchy gravy and yellow noodles. Black vinegar, chopped chillies and garlic would also be stirred in optionally.

This Lot Mee looks delicious! Even though I’m mainly vegetarian I am just pretending this chicken meat is some kind of tofu :mrgreen:

And something off topic.... here is a fresh screenshot from today, made just now. The whales are in the vault as I said, but depend on your character sets you have or not have yet, the vault’s content might look different in your town I guess.

6o4eukp1invg.png
  • zmqCQhm.jpg

Pork Porridge, freshly squeezed sugar cane drink and two wings served with lime and chilli
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    zmqCQhm.jpg

Pork Porridge, freshly squeezed sugar cane drink and two wings served with lime and chilli

Is that small Youtiao cut pieces in the center of that bowl?

• 168sean168
    3122 posts Member
    edited March 13
    Mokkbee wrote: »
    168sean168 wrote: »
    zmqCQhm.jpg

Is that small Youtiao cut pieces in the center of that bowl?

Yup. YouTiao is usually added into porridge here. The very finely cooked porridge type. An egg was also cracked in it and partially cooked just from the heat of the porridge.
  • @168sean168

All of your food looks so tasty!
  • mtsKkAf.jpg

Fish soup porridge. Though it is not exactly soft porridge but more like fish soup added to the rice. Condiment is chopped chillies with fermented bean paste. This dish is good when the appetite is not good and you just want something light and hot.