EA Forums - Banner

What's for dinner?

Replies

• 168sean168
    3123 posts Member
    zwkoJyJ.jpg

Chateraise double fantasy cream puff. Very nice, one bite and the double fantasy cream will squirt out. One white and the other yellow. Best eaten cold.
  • 168sean168
    3123 posts Member
    rCSK7MP.jpg

Durian. The best natural food on planet Earth
  • 168sean168
    3123 posts Member
    edited July 1
    Xp82Hzk.jpg

Braised Pork Buns aka Kung Ba Pao. Using braised pork belly sandwiched in a steamed buns. Some called it Chinese Burger. Not readily available everywhere though they always appear in a food fair.
    Post edited by 168sean168 on
  • 168sean168
    3123 posts Member
    edited June 16
    Kpiwgmc.jpg

Hokkien Mee. A stirred fried prawn noodle. Noodle is a mix of yellow noodle and thick bee hoon aka rice vermicelli. A popular Chinese dish. It is best if lard is used but during the years of saturated fats are bad, many stopped using lard in their stir fried.

A lime and a condiment of Sambal chilli help to add onto the flavour.
  • 168sean168
    3123 posts Member
    sbku4zz.jpg

Spinach seafood soup. Can go with rice or noodles as an option. Fairly popular these days as it seems to be a healthy eat and yet, can be a low carb meal.
  • 168sean168
    3123 posts Member
    pSUC9mc.jpg

Lychees. Though some look green, this particular breed is already sweet even when it looks green. The seeds are small too.
  • 168sean168
    3123 posts Member
    kDv6CPW.jpg

Oyster Mee Sua. Or wheat vermicelli. Oysters are eaten raw. A thick gravy and chilli for taste. A Taiwanese street food
  • MSrIgEn.jpg

This is called minced meat, meatball noodle soup. This presentation is not so common and only a few stalls are selling it this way. Usually minced meat noodles are eaten dry.
  • 168sean168
    3123 posts Member
    RLgtofE.jpg

Teochew Porridge again. I like to add braised sauce into my porridge.
  • I'm rather Lazy so I'll probably just have a pickle with some crackers and cheese. XD
    ~Jaywolf~
  • 168sean168
    3123 posts Member
    TQk5ueS.jpg

Satay with a choice of Chicken, Beef or mutton. To be dipped into a kind of sweet sauce with peanuts. Some may add pineapple puree into the sauce. Served with cucumber and onions. Compressed rice is optional. The best satay are BBQ over hot charcoal.
  • 168sean168
    3123 posts Member
    edited July 1
    9kalB3u.jpg
    qgtqqGp.jpg

Brown Sugar Boba milk from Xing **** Tang, a milk tea chain from Taiwan that uses stir fried brown sugar in the concoction
    Post edited by 168sean168 on
  • 168sean168
    3123 posts Member
    FDXPLK4.jpg

Ah Balling aka Glutinous rice ball dessert. Inside the balls, we got a choice of peanut, seasme, yam, mocha or durian. The soup is peanut soup. Another choice is using ginger soup. This is served warm.
  • 168sean168
    3123 posts Member
    bNFv6Nm.jpg

A mixed organ mutton soup Chinese style
  • 168sean168
    3123 posts Member
    HB6DV3z.jpg

Mala fish ball snack. Mala, from Chinese, means paralysing spicy. Served with cabbage. This is usually found in food fairs and sold by mainland Chinese
  • 168sean168
    3123 posts Member
    Ymkm3f3.jpg

A pork meat and liver porridge.
  • 168sean168
    3123 posts Member
    pxXAxlt.jpg

A red bean soup dessert. Served warm.
  • 168sean168
    3123 posts Member
    OwdOwfr.jpg

Roasted pork claypot rice. Served with Chinese sausage. People say that the best part is at the bottom of the pot where you can find crispy rice. But I generally do not dig that deep as I do not like things that are too charred. I often see Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsay praising charred food as being gorgeous but I am concerned it would not be good for health
  • 168sean168
    3123 posts Member
    aE5Re8l.jpg

Black Mushroom fish maw soup and a side of minced meat with diced water chestnuts
  • 168sean168
    3123 posts Member
    o64Zz85.jpg

McDonalds Bandung ice cream cone. Bandung is a popular Malay beverage consisting of rose syrup with evaporated or condensed milk.