EA Forums - Banner

Is there a way to set which character is collected from last?

I want to put the collecting finger near where my last character is collected from after 24-hour tasks.

Is there a way to set what character that is?

Replies

• No way to do that. I am going to put the monument near one of my transporters so I can go right to it.
  • Once you tap the finger monument when its ready, it collects everything at once. No matter where you place the monument. I got mine placed on the spot there in front of the town hall.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Once you tap the finger monument when its ready, it collects everything at once. No matter where you place the monument. I got mine placed on the spot there in front of the town hall.

I’m sure it makes a great statement there but I decided to place mine next to Golden Goose Realty

I’m sure it makes a great statement there but I decided to place mine next to Golden Goose Realty

Omg i just said this somewhere else. Great minds think alike! =D
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • No way to do that. I am going to put the monument near one of my transporters so I can go right to it.

That's a good idea. Thanks!