EA Forums - Banner

Regrets

nope, I deleted all my neighbours when the board walk glitch was going on. now I only have 12 neighbours that I carefully selected from here. Very happy with my current selection of neighbours :mrgreen:

Replies

• jwlizard76
    851 posts
    edited July 2013
    Hey, good for you! 12 great neighbors bests 100 random anyday :)

I never had a single tile snatched, or the Harpies, so I guess I'm due for a cataclysmic apocalypse :)
  • jippy6048
    539 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I hung on to neighbors far too long. I delete neighbors if they show no activity following a major update. Besides, your neighbors won't know you removed them, because they already stopped playing the game.
  • fuzznugget77
    1010 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    jwlizard76 wrote:
    Hey, good for you! 12 great neighbors bests 100 random anyday :)

I never had a single tile snatched, or the Harpies, so I guess I'm due for a cataclysmic apocalypse :)

:lol: hopefully not. you've been lucky.

i'm sure the day will come when it pays to have loads of friends again
  • jtgroth
    367 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I don't delete my neighbors. I don't have very many and most are active. The non active ones I use to clean up graffiti after my righteousness takes a hit.
  • dsfsfsdf554
    145 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I've thought about deleting my neighbors who haven't been active in a while, but I just can't pull the trigger. I should, but I can't.
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited July 2013
    I had my list full before...
    I wiped it all and now. I have about 30 forum regular
    I say go for it
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited July 2013
    Woah six months of inactivity?! That's a looong time lol, I doubt they'd be back :D
  • gregbuc350
    198 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    What's the reliable way to confirm their activity? I've found that "last login" info isn't always right....

And I don't delete them just because they don't have "TSTO" associated with them. Lots of the primo players on here aren't showing TSTO -- but I sure am keeping them as neighbors!!!

I feel your pain -- hate to delete anyone. I do keep several lower-level players because several of you were kind enough to keep me on your list when I was just starting... turnabout is fair play!

:)
  • JackSkell86
    103 posts
    edited July 2013
    jwlizard76 wrote:
    I have never deleted anyone from my friends list. Most of them came from being new and posting an "add me" and responding to add me threads.

I have great neighboreenos. But I have a a few that have been gone for over six months. I know it seems odd to hang on to them, but I am nothing if not loyal. I have pipe dreams of them someday signing back on and seeing that I am the one that stuck with them. If my calculations are correct, that's 7 layers of sad and delusional.

I try to keep my list under 75 so that even during events, my list gets daily attention. I'd like to beg JayKay for an add me spot, but I have my ghosts of neighbors past hanging around.

Does anyone else hang on to long absent neighbors?

I do and even though I know they haven't played in months I just can't bring myself to delete them.
  • bry5421
    59 posts
    edited July 2013
    I'm deleting a bunch of mine. I want to see towns that make me want to improve my own.
  • Don_Have_A_Cow
    495 posts
    edited July 2013
    There have been updates in the past (ie whacking day) where it was much easier to visit smaller neighbors than larger ones. Those towns that were less active (either because players stopped playing at lower levels or just because they were newer players still at lower levels) were a heck of a lot easier to visit and whack snakes than those who we super active. Because of that, I keep "inactive" neighbors around.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!