EA Forums - Banner

Overdrawn Halloween account ...

Haha, that's a new one! I wish I could overdraw my donuts...

Replies

• sjhart1
    29 posts
    edited November 2012
    I have -1 egg right now maybe this means the update is coming soon?
  • julesg007
    374 posts
    edited November 2012
    The game regularly allowed this to happen, but not entirely sure why.

Of course, once overdrawn you need to get back into credit before you can start throwing eggs and t/p again.
  • bbeam1249
    99 posts
    edited November 2012
    It happened to me a lot when I was collecting treats. I figured out it was from getting eggs/TP in friends yards, but not actually tapping it before leaving the town. The eggs/TP are added into your total in the back end, but your display never actually adds it. I found going back to my city would always even the count back out.
  • Jbennett4624
    275 posts
    edited November 2012
    c-rod970 wrote:
    So I just finished egging and tp'ing a friend's Springfield and my new egg count is -2 and my tp count is -1 ... Looks like I am overdrawn ... I hope there is not an overdraft fee ...

I'm going to take a guess that your ok with negative numbers?

or your looking for a fix and rather have 10,000 + eggs and TP?
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    bbeam1249 wrote:
    It happened to me a lot when I was collecting treats. I figured out it was from getting eggs/TP in friends yards, but not actually tapping it before leaving the town. The eggs/TP are added into your total in the back end, but your display never actually adds it. I found going back to my city would always even the count back out.

Yes, that was my conclusion as well. The program's internal count of TP and eggs is correct, but the display isn't updated to reflect the accumulation until you return to your own Springfield. Hence the negative numbers in that situation.
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited November 2012
    bbeam1249 wrote:

Yeah, this is what I determined when it happened to me a couple of times. You're not actually in negative numbers, the counter just never updated your totals correctly. Exiting out of a town and into another would fix it.
  • kaloe707
    18 posts
    edited November 2012
    c-rod970 wrote:
    So I just finished egging and tp'ing a friend's Springfield and my new egg count is -2 and my tp count is -1 ... Looks like I am overdrawn ... I hope there is not an overdraft fee ...

I'm going to take a guess that your ok with negative numbers?

or your looking for a fix and rather have 10,000 + eggs and TP?
    Shut up already and Get a life man. You know there is a real world outside your door. stop trying to con people and give these forums a rest for a bit
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    kaloe707 wrote:
    bbeam1249 wrote:

Yes, that was my conclusion as well. The program's internal count of TP and eggs is correct, but the display isn't updated to reflect the accumulation until you return to your own Springfield. Hence the negative numbers in that situation.
    Shut up already and Get a life man. You know there is a real world outside your door. stop trying to con people and give these forums a rest for a bit

I really hope that comment wasn't supposed to be directed at KrustyBrand...
  • kaloe707
    18 posts
    edited November 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    kaloe707 wrote:
    bbeam1249 wrote:

I really hope that comment wasn't supposed to be directed at KrustyBrand...
    No it wasn't. It was supposed to be for jnennett
  • nickjuly4
    38 posts
    edited November 2012
    11al4dd.png

Lol
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited November 2012
    nickjuly4 wrote:

Image codes won't work until you get promoted in the forum, unfortunately. Here's your image so everyone can see it.

11al4dd.png
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.