EA Forums - Banner

Small Changes You Want Implemented

cappiello656
94 posts Member
edited March 2019
I've seen a lot of petitions and requests for changes people want to see made, from the layout of the inventory to the more recent outcry over the reset time of the Sky Finger Monument.

I'm curious, what are some small changes to minor annoyances that you want to see EA implement? I'll start off the list with a few bothers of my own. Maybe if all these requests are neatly sorted together, we might see some changes.

- Capital City Goofball and King Snorky deserve to be playable, not NPCs.

- The Igloo Mansion should be placeable on Ice tiles

- Tasks that many characters share (e.g. Drink and Babysit, Put Coins on the Rails) should not take priority over a character's unique tasks.

- When items are bundled in Mystery Boxes, they should be made seperate if one or more parts of the bundle are already owned (Last Black Friday, I missed out on the discounted Pet Shop & Jub-Jub because I already had Chirpy Boy & Bart Jr.)

Replies

• I know this has been requested for a while but I think it would be awesome to put stuff in rivers such as boats.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6280 posts Moderator
    I so agree with making Capital City Goofball & King Snorky playable characters. Each of them have to have 2 visual tasks.

Also another one is to make Shadow Knight it’s own playable character as opposed to a skin to Bart how it is now.
  • HisWrath
    335 posts Member
    Properly alphabetize items in the inventory. I've given up hoping for an overhaul to the inventory management but not being able to at least fix the sorting to be alphabetized is beyond ridiculous.
  • johncolombo
    11407 posts Senior Moderator
    Petitions are not allowed per our forum rules. That said you can ask for what you like but the developers aren't here to take requests, however some have been implemented but by request or their design?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Petitions are not allowed per our forum rules. That said you can ask for what you like but the developers aren't here to take requests, however some have been implemented but by request or their design?

This isn't a petition, just ideas. When I said I had seen petitions, I meant it in the figurative sense. People banding together over an idea they feel passionate about. I know in all likelihood these ideas will be ignored, but it's better to try for change than to silently mumble to ourselves about the things we find irritating.
  • In the City Hall, when you look at the Springfielders List, there should be something like a pull down tab, where you can jump to the letter of the alphabet.
  • bluntcard
    3859 posts Member
    I'd like to see kind of benefits program for long time players. Maybe have every limited time item become available for long time game players. Including holiday items, etc. ALL THE DECOS ALL THE TIME :)
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard
    3859 posts Member
    Oh and I want the NIghtMare Pile to include the ability to send all kids trick or treating at once.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • In the City Hall, when you look at the Springfielders List, there should be something like a pull down tab, where you can jump to the letter of the alphabet.

That would be great
  • I would like to see changes in the game discussion topics that excluded petitions, add me topics and general nonsense topics like the ones about MJ and Leon...
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • to delete all items from inventory, individually as some currently can't be. Not as a whole, unless there are several warning prompts like when you nuke.

I'd like to be able to zoom out further. The screenshot option kinda helps in that regard, but in-game please.

I want to be able to link rivers to the sea.

I'd also quite like to be able to store/move mountain pieces and build through. Store but not delete, which goes against point 1 unless it's possible to make new ones up to the original number.

Friend points/prizes.

That'll do for now.
  • This may or may not be a small change but I would like it if EA releases a weekly (or 2 weekly) patch update and a monthly store update (which I think they do when a new event starts and ends but there could be another one) to fix any bugs and glitches, wordings, tasks, and other minor things, instead of doing it all at the start and end of an event.
  • If only we could 'exchange' multiplier items - ie news vans and I&S billboards - for single items with a heavier multiplier (ie 10 vans for a single 20% item, or 100 vans for a single 200% item etc)

It'd save on the item count, free up space and make the town generally tidier.

Either that, or allow items to retain their multiplier value in storage.
  • I like to see the ability to set a favourite task for each character (because for my designs I always try to include a certain task that becomes part of the design then) and when using the Job Manager to send all characters to favourite-task plus it would be cool if for the favourite task we could also set a time like 24 hours for whatever task we choose as a favourite task. This would fix the problem I am facing that some cool animated tasks just last 1 hour or 4 but I would like to have them permanently or at least for 24 hours :smile:

Should be easy to be implemented.
    "Pop goes the Chupacabra!"
  • In addition to @Mokkbee’s suggestion, I would like each character’s unique task to be the default for the time. In other words, I don’t want half of Springfield dancing the Senor Burns.
  • In addition to @Mokkbee’s suggestion, I would like each character’s unique task to be the default for the time. In other words, I don’t want half of Springfield dancing the Senor Burns.

I like this :smile:
    But why oh why.... whenever I read “Dance the Senor Burns” I hear a little voice in my head “Dance the Senator Burns” and I cant get this out of my head :smiley: lol
    "Pop goes the Chupacabra!"
  • When you go to store an item, include the “Green Info i” so you can see if it has a bonus(just like it has once in inventory)
  • jdspats
    2 posts New member
    As @sideshowdan9 said

-to delete or sell all items from inventory, individually as some currently can't be.
  • It would be nice is all characters had tasks for the basic times, 1hr, 4hr, 8hr, 12hr and 24hr. This way when you have a large number of characters you can have them all finish at the same time.
  • simpsonare
    2266 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    More decorations that trigger jobs by tapping on the decoration