EA Forums - Banner

How many donuts do you get from Sky Finger?

Prev13
Jonalinn
1763 posts Member
Just curious.. how many donuts do you collect every 24 hours from Sky Finger in your game?

yvgVnmq.png
You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved

Replies

• Zero. :open_mouth:
    (It's been in storage since the day after I received it). :lol:
    Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way.
  • Jonalinn
    1763 posts Member
    Zero. :open_mouth:
    (It's been in storage since the day after I received it). :lol:

Zero? Oh my :/ I thought collecting from the buildings brought in donuts for most players :/
  • Only one box.
  • Castiel19x
    3857 posts Member
    Don't even hit one box.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Don't even hit one box.

Me either, I thought it would've been WAY more than what it is :(
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited March 9
    just tried my first time without clearing half the town before realizing it was time 😀
    anyway, got 4 boxes and started with 600k with 6500% glad i saw this before going into the town, thats above average for clearing the town manually but could’ve been the 600k xp to start with
    i’m actually able to see some of the animation now, before it went to the boxes about the time the cloud appeared and couldn’t see the animation but get to see the finger now, so that seems like an improvement since launch!
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • aabcampos wrote: »
    Only one box.

For me as well. It’s not worth stressing over for me to remember it. As a test I stopped playing for over 24 hours so that all buildings would be available, but I still only got one box even with the collider running and my bonus over 1800%.

I can’t believe it was designed to do this, but it seems it penalizes for not collecting manually.
  • aabcampos wrote: »
    Only one box.

For me as well. It’s not worth stressing over for me to remember it. As a test I stopped playing for over 24 hours so that all buildings would be available, but I still only got one box even with the collider running and my bonus over 1800%.

I can’t believe it was designed to do this, but it seems it penalizes for not collecting manually.
    yeah, i forget it also. same with the donut factory 😂
  • Jonalinn
    1763 posts Member
    just tried my first time without clearing half the town before realizing it was time 😀
    anyway, got 4 boxes and started with 600k with 6500% glad i saw this before going into the town, thats above average for clearing the town manually but could’ve been the 600k xp to start with
    i’m actually able to see some of the animation now, before it went to the boxes about the time the cloud appeared and couldn’t see the animation but get to see the finger now, so that seems like an improvement since launch!

@fastshadow2 Your bonus percentage is 6500%? Wow, very nice.. good for you!

• Jonalinn
    1763 posts Member
    For me, each time I click on Sky Finger (24 hrs), I can earn a max of 15 donuts. I thought this was on low end, so it made me curious. @168sean168 how many are you getting... roughly speaking?
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited March 9
    thats nothing, most is in storage and what a waste of time
    have 12hr to try my 2nd town that’s 3500, curious how many i get and hopefully remember when i get up 😀 guessing 2-3 depending on xp when i tap it
    always forget not to begin clearing 🤞
  • thats nothing, most is in storage and what a waste of time
    have 12hr to try my 2nd town that’s 3500, curious how many i get and hopefully remember when i get up 😀 guessing 2-3 depending on xp when i tap it

Put it next to the Simpson’s house, it will be easier to remember.
    Mine is stored, half of the time there was nothing to collect and my numbers didn’t go up.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited March 9
    i did for awhile at simpsons house but thought this would help 😂
    C14708-B5-0073-49-BB-A1-CF-A216-A20-B1-D02.png
    it didn’t 😀
  • @Jonalinn let me get back to you again. I have not been using it and was just sporadically clearing the areas with handshakes. I will sit out 24 hrs and test it out.
  • i’m curious also, also add in your %, i know your crazy %age 😀
    just a guess bean, nearly 100 d’s for giving your town the finger 😂
  • Jonalinn
    1763 posts Member
    thats nothing, most is in storage and what a waste of time

Let me know what happens in your 2nd town.. interested to hear :)
  • Jonalinn
    1763 posts Member
    i did for awhile at simpsons house but thought this would help 😂
    C14708-B5-0073-49-BB-A1-CF-A216-A20-B1-D02.png
    it didn’t 😀

Ok, THIS made me laugh!! :D
  • Jonalinn
    1763 posts Member
    168sean168 wrote: »
    @Jonalinn let me get back to you again. I have not been using it and was just sporadically clearing the areas with handshakes. I will sit out 24 hrs and test it out.

Sounds good Sean ;)
  • Jonalinn
    1763 posts Member
    I don't seem to forget to click on SF because when my game loads, it's kind of "right there" as @spyder1952850 mentions. I put it near Golden Goose Realty so that I remember to pick up the land token too.

a9pc9VV.jpg
  • roman65
    60 posts Member
    edited March 10
    Six boxes @ 4850%
    Sad thing, I got sky finger the day after hitting max cash.