EA Forums - Banner

How many characters do you have in the game?

Replies

• 74hands
    430 posts Member
    bluntcard wrote: »
    are people including NPCs in their 408 count?

No.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • Is there a place in the game that shows a full character count (not a list...I'm rubbish at counting)?

Tap the Unemployment building in your town....when the menu comes up...you see where it says Job Manager...tap Go, would show the list of the hours and number of characters for each...the 8 hour would show you the total number of playable characters you have in your town.

Do not add me as a friend in the game as I rarely visit my friend towns anymore. Not adding friends anymore in game
  • Is there a place in the game that shows a full character count (not a list...I'm rubbish at counting)?

Tap the Unemployment building in your town....when the menu comes up...you see where it says Job Manager...tap Go, would show the list of the hours and number of characters for each...the 8 hour would show you the total number of playable characters you have in your town.

I'd wondered about this! So every playable character has an 8 hour task, no exceptions?
  • Muhsterino
    4096 posts Member
    edited May 20
    Is there a place in the game that shows a full character count (not a list...I'm rubbish at counting)?

I'd wondered about this! So every playable character has an 8 hour task, no exceptions?
    No they don’t and any tasks with more than one character (example the 4H joint job for Robo Burns and Doggy Smithers) are not counted in the job manager.
    List of missing tasks (I haven’t updated it for quite some time as EA don’t seem to bother adding missing task lengths for characters)
    t52637tfx4jc.jpeg
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/103337/the-bugs-amp-issues-list-please-fix-asap-ea/p3
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Queeg505
    55 posts Member
    408 - every character
  • kanejudee
    15 posts New member
    I have 50
  • Damn.... seems I have a looooong way to go still 😂😂... level 37, and I got Otto from the Yearbook, and Springfield and Shelbyville characters from the donut shop (only time I actually payed for donuts...
  • I think I am at 363 right now. Definitely pumping up my numbers with the Yearbook. As for tasks, I perpetually have Robo-Burns and Robo-Smithers together for their 4 hour task, and I send Norbert, Arthur Fortune, and LT Smash on 24 hour tasks, which also coincides with my KBBL and Channel 6 jobs, and my Donut Factory. Like it was said before, I detest the flying animations.... :)

Now sitting at 371, looking at getting King Winter sometime today. Was finally able to go thru that list & see who I am missing. Makes a huge difference when you know the different between an actual character, and a useless (well, useless to me, at least) character skin...

So, as it stands, I am now missing:

Jack The Ripper
    Seamus
    J. Edgar Hoover
    Vicki Valentine
    Shelbyville Manhatten
    Citizen Solar
    Wind Lad
    Evil Shopkeeper
    Quinn Hopper
    Shiva
    Pita
    Peta
    Chaucer
    Oscar Wilde
    Disapproving Squirrel
    Dante Jr.
    Dante Sr.
    Mrs. Scratchy
    Beatrice
    Slick
    Xylem
    Witch
    Voodoo Queen
    Nosferatu
    Morty Syzlak
    Marv Syzlak
    Circus Acrobat
    Kathy from Personnel
    Jim Hope
    Lady Bot
    Alien Jesus
    King Winter
    Hot Flash
    Mutant Rabbit
    Tourist 1
    Tourist 2
    Tourist 3
  • I believe I'm only missing nine.

Barbarian
    Furious D
    Jebediah Springfield
    Shelbyville Manhatten
    Nerds
    Pita/Peta
    Mecha Moleman
    Calebrisi duo
    J. Edgar Hoover
  • I think I am at 363 right now. Definitely pumping up my numbers with the Yearbook. As for tasks, I perpetually have Robo-Burns and Robo-Smithers together for their 4 hour task, and I send Norbert, Arthur Fortune, and LT Smash on 24 hour tasks, which also coincides with my KBBL and Channel 6 jobs, and my Donut Factory. Like it was said before, I detest the flying animations.... :)

Now sitting at 371, looking at getting King Winter sometime today. Was finally able to go thru that list & see who I am missing. Makes a huge difference when you know the different between an actual character, and a useless (well, useless to me, at least) character skin...

So, as it stands, I am now missing: etc etc etc

Looks like from my list I'll only be able to add Quinn Hopper, King Winter and Alien Jesus, as I don't see the rest in the Mystery Box listings. Ah well...

• Rhinomix76 wrote: »
    I believe I'm only missing nine.

Barbarian
    Furious D
    Jebediah Springfield
    Shelbyville Manhatten
    Nerds
    Pita/Peta
    Mecha Moleman
    Calebrisi duo
    J. Edgar Hoover

Technically 13... ;)
  • True, but I guess I'm thinking of them as purchases as they are sold together as bundles :)
  • 401, 7 missing:
    Barbarian, Jebediah Springfield, Shelvyville Manhattan, Hans Mechman, Judith Dame Underdunk, Doctor Robert and Furious D.
  • I keep losing count. 376 or one or two more.
  • I have all playable characters
  • KLmaker
    261 posts Member
    I have, according to Employment Office, 115.

But the other day I counted them up from the EO and it was about 95 free, plus there were several somewhere else like Daily Challenge.

They weren't hiding in an event or recycling?

Checked the Town Hall and there were only about several working, which I knew about, and the rest were waiting for something to do.

So where did about a dozen characters take a holiday too?

It was back to 115 sometime later.

I haven't done a count up recently to double check as I have got some from this event.
  • I am missing ONE character, and cannot figure out who the heck it is... :#

I thought it was Nosferatu I was missing, but apparently I have him. Driving me nuts! lol
  • Muhsterino
    4096 posts Member
    I am missing ONE character, and cannot figure out who the heck it is... :#

I thought it was Nosferatu I was missing, but apparently I have him. Driving me nuts! lol
    I updated the chart yesterday.....
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/95158/chart-of-playable-characters-thoh-2017/p1?new=1
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • jaythecanadian
    578 posts Member
    edited May 27
    These are the following characters I have yet to get:

Tom O’Flanagan (O’Flanagan’s Pub) – St. Patrick
    Barbarian
    Dame Judith Underdunk
    Dr. Robert
    Furious D
    Jay
    Cregg Demon
    Gummy Joe
    Citizen Solar
    Wind Lad
    Stephen Hawking
    Mooch Bart
    Osaka Seafood Concern Squid
    Tiago (with Samba School)
    Sakatumi (Sumo Stadium)
    Cleatus
    The Parson
    Yakuza Boss
    Sexy Pirate
    Nick Delacourt
    Weird Al Yankovic
    Pita
    Peta

I should have just taken Pita & Peta during the Bart Royale Event, since now that I have Ice Bishop (from the yearbook).
    Do not add me as a friend in the game as I rarely visit my friend towns anymore. Not adding friends anymore in game
  • Snakeyees
    2318 posts Member