EA Forums - Banner

How many characters do you have in the game?

Replies

• ^you do not have 1,000,000 characters...very funny lol
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • OhHappyJays
    1587 posts Member
    I went through the character list earlier this morning and I'm missing a total of 68.

19 Characters
    20 Costumes
    29 NPCs
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6139 posts Moderator
    I have every single character
  • jaythecanadian
    599 posts Member
    edited May 28
    Meant to add....only need 34 more character costumes. I pretty much got all the NPC and most of them are in the storage. I think there is just a few more NPC to get.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Meant to add....only need 34 more character costumes. I pretty much got all the NPC and most of them are in the storage. I think there is just a few more NPC to get.

Hey neighbor!

I recently started storing NPC's myself. Certain parts of my town where some like to congregate were becoming over run, so some of the halloween and Christmas ones went away for now. And some that I just dont like.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    I am missing ONE character, and cannot figure out who the heck it is... :#

I thought it was Nosferatu I was missing, but apparently I have him. Driving me nuts! lol
    I updated the chart yesterday.....
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/95158/chart-of-playable-characters-thoh-2017/p1?new=1

I actually figured it out. Was Young Abe Simpson!
    So now I am at 377, with 31 left.

Have I mentioned how much I love the Yearbook??? :D
  • Meant to add....only need 34 more character costumes. I pretty much got all the NPC and most of them are in the storage. I think there is just a few more NPC to get.

Hey neighbor!

I recently started storing NPC's myself. Certain parts of my town where some like to congregate were becoming over run, so some of the halloween and Christmas ones went away for now. And some that I just dont like.

I have very few NPC's running around. The Egg Council Guy, Nessy, the Prospector, Stuart the Duck, Mojo, and the 5 Boardwalk performers (with Handsome Pete, 'natch) usually stick around my town
  • I'm at 407, just missing one of the characters that requires real money.
  • I took some time off from this game and then came back, but man I regret not completing some of events in the past. I'm around 190 characters. Looks like I'll be saving up for that yearbook a lot.
  • 252... I thought I had most of them but clearly not :D
  • I thought I had all of them (407). This is the amount I’ve just sent on jobs but apparently there’s one more? How is this possible when I’ve just checked my character collections and they’re all complete??
  • I thought I had all of them (407). This is the amount I’ve just sent on jobs but apparently there’s one more? How is this possible when I’ve just checked my character collections and they’re all complete??

Do Sherri and Terri count as one character?

• Do Sherri and Terri count as one character?

Yeah they do... might be missing Hans Mechman? or the Witch? or Jebediah Springfield or Shelbyville?

• Do Sherri and Terri count as one character?

Yeah they do... might be missing Hans Mechman? or the Witch? or Jebediah Springfield or Shelbyville?

Nope I have all of those. I’m gonna have to go through the list and match up everyone I guess.

• Nope I have all of those. I’m gonna have to go through the list and match up everyone I guess.

Had to do the same with mine. Thought I knew everyone I was missing, but was one off. Turned out to be Young Abe. Now I am at 383, and am stalled, because I don't think there's anyone left in my Yearbook.

• I have somewheres around 315. I am not including same character in different costume! :)
  • I am missing 12. So I have 396. Missing Circus Acrobat, Hot Flash, J. Edgar Hoover, Kathy from Personnel, Mexican Duffman, Slick, The Devil, Vicky Valentine, Xylem, young Artie Ziff, young Barney and young Abe. Mostly new so not in the YMB.
  • mcordz
    1 posts New member
    I have 408 characters in my unemployment office. When I check my list of collected characters, I am missing only the Homerpalooza Attendees and the big green snake from the Whacking Day event. None of these are any major deal, but it annoys me that they are missing from my collection...
  • mcordz wrote: »
    I have 408 characters in my unemployment office. When I check my list of collected characters, I am missing only the Homerpalooza Attendees and the big green snake from the Whacking Day event. None of these are any major deal, but it annoys me that they are missing from my collection...

Where can you go to see all of the collections? I only have 407 right now, I’d love to know what I’m missing...
  • I'm missing jokey Bart and his horse. I don't have any characters that you have to pay real money for and I have no plans to get them unless they become available for donuts (i highly doubt that though)