EA Forums - Banner

Yearbook Mystery Box

Replies

• There so much not in that list, i must have alot as i now cycling through 4-5 refresh of items only, 4 in each one.
  • The box is also empty for me now. (After 31 purchases)

But due bundle issues, I can't get two teleporters (I already have two, and only two).

And can't get the mausoleum, bundled with a zombie NPC I already have.

Bundle s#cks
  • roman65
    63 posts Member
    edited March 14
    7500 bonuts but I manages to clear it out. Now to work on the 60+ tasks.
  • Spent about 1200 and increased my % by about 40 and got lots of characters. That's my goal now, refresh until a character pops up and then decide if the risk on the other 4 items is worth it. 2 characters in a refresh is automatic.
  • lr5bl9v8qk2v.png

The NPCs from Clash of Clones fighting their natural enemies; the Mechanical Ants. :D
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    Oh my goodness. That was like several Christmases rolled into one. I think this sale might have made up for every annoying thing EA has ever done.

I only had 740 or so donuts to spend, but i think i only scrolled through 200 different things before they were gone. I haven't even seen everything available.

But i got a lot of good stuff:

Cool brown house
    Cracker factory
    Malibu Stacy office
    Globex office
    Volcano lair and Scorpio!!
    Nightmare pile
    Count Burns
    Tailgate
    Cozy Creek house
    Santa Homer and village
    Lizard queen Lisa!!
    Roger Myers story

And like 6 other things. I'm very happy i got lucky on a few where i liked 4 of 5 but wanted a specific one, and actually got it.

Very cool off EA to discount everything to only 30 donuts. My thanks goes out to them for this and the goose and the 40x40 grid.
    (Which I'm already wishing was larger to fit what i want to do with my new KL. Ha it is never enough)
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Sorry mates, one question...ther’s some stuff that generate donuts?? Like (I suppose) donuts shop or lard lad retro? So I can buy more stuff on this yearbook mystery box 😅 thank you
  • OhHappyJays
    1597 posts Member
    edited March 14
    Sorry mates, one question...ther’s some stuff that generate donuts?? Like (I suppose) donuts shop or lard lad retro? So I can buy more stuff on this yearbook mystery box 😅 thank you

It's not in this Box. If it was, the community would've reached nuclear levels of rage. Considering this building was purchasable for 50 REAL WORLD DOLLARS.

We had a minor uproar when they put Sven Gollie in the Black Friday Mystery Boxes. The possible rage from this decision would've made that look like a timid kitty cat.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • What if you only had one item available? For 30 donuts, I think I only got the northern Irish leprechaun decoration which was the pride of ulster sign. I know I already had the leprechaun, and I have no idea why I didn’t have the sign. Now when I hit it again, I get nothing. I don’t have respectable Moe....is he available?
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    I thought i saw retro lard lad in there. But I didn't know it generated donuts
  • I'm a completionist and thought I had everything. I was surprised that I didn't have Snub Club from Homerpalooza back in 2017.

http://www.orionsbell.com/simpsons/springfieldchecklist.html
    BTW: My Springfield circa Winter 2014: orionsbell.com/simpsons/Winter2014.png
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    I thought i saw retro lard lad in there. But I didn't know it generated donuts

It doesn't.
  • simpsonare
    2149 posts Member
    edited March 14
    The witch was 20 dollars thoh 2018 and it was available.
  • Nothing is entitled is the moral of the story.
  • Just like I paid 100 dollars for 10% statue. But wouldn't be suprised if one day it's available for donuts.
  • I’m goin CRAZY!!! Not sure what all I’ve got so far or even how many donuts I’ve spent but I’m just makin the donuts and spending them. I just noe got the golf course that i really hoped would come back for my Capital City.
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    I wish i knew this was coming, I'd have been more aggressively farming before this event. I also just blew $80M on the final prize from Cecil T, so I'm low on cash too. I'm going to probably set a four hour interval alarm and try to get 5 crops harvested a day. There's so much more I'd like to get.

But so far I'm very pleased with this sale. I
  • shawn59736 wrote: »
    I’m goin CRAZY!!! Not sure what all I’ve got so far or even how many donuts I’ve spent but I’m just makin the donuts and spending them. I just noe got the golf course that i really hoped would come back for my Capital City.

What golf course is that?

• EA's very generous share. I hope this is not the end of the game.
  • Although I don’t need donuts, I’ll have to give EA my two cents for this wonderful share by buying a set of donuts with a character (I don’t have it yet). :)