EA Forums - Banner

Yearbook Mystery Box

Replies

  • lr5bl9v8qk2v.png

    The NPCs from Clash of Clones fighting their natural enemies; the Mechanical Ants. :D

    These were my favourite things to get. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Got Mt Krustmore, Eyeballs of Death and Unoriginal Log Ride for Krustyland that i previously missed! Thanks EA!!
  • It would have been nice to get my missing Aztec homer in the box. Only one playable, the witch and two skins: Barbarian Homer and Shapes/Fit Marge. Mostly stuff I passed on for a reason. I still cleared it out. No complaints here. Thanks EA.
    Ugh, tell me about it. In my secondary town, I saw the Mayan bundle pop up with the Calendar, Mayan God, Mayan Marge & Mayan Homer. I'm just thinking, wow, I've got three of the four, can't just that one show up in my main town? Also, I cleared the box & didn't get Barbarian Homer, so...? Spent probably a little under 1,000 donuts, and don't have much to show for it, but, hey, what else am I going to spend 100,000 donuts on? Got a bunch of worthless NPCs I didn't have before, finished off a lot of character collections.

    In my secondary town, spent 420 donuts on 14 boxes. Scratchy, Evil Shopkeeper, Ray Patterson, Manacek, Maude & Belle. 6 characters out of 14 boxes, plus Walking KEM, not too shabby. There were duds like Battling Seizure Robot, Chippy, Mojo, Bonestorm Santa, Giant Takeout Box. Plus, two things that must have really sucked, because I don't even remember what they were!
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    lr5bl9v8qk2v.png

    The NPCs from Clash of Clones fighting their natural enemies; the Mechanical Ants. :D

    These were my favourite things to get. :)

    Me too! Happy to finally complete my set :)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Sorry mates, one question...ther’s some stuff that generate donuts?? Like (I suppose) donuts shop or lard lad retro? So I can buy more stuff on this yearbook mystery box 😅 thank you

    It's not in this Box. If it was, the community would've reached nuclear levels of rage. Considering this building was purchasable for 50 REAL WORLD DOLLARS.

    We had a minor uproar when they put Sven Gollie in the Black Friday Mystery Boxes. The possible rage from this decision would've made that look like a timid kitty cat.

    Don't forget the previously cash-only Witch appears in the Box, too!

    Glad I stopped paying real money for characters. Where's Maw??? :)
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    I am bored with 3000+ donuts to spend. I love this! I got some crap I didn't really want, but mostly I'm avoiding things I hate. I don't always buy long-term premium characters and wait for a good deal. So I now FINALLY have Jasper, Hans, and Lincoln. I know I could have gotten them before, but I like not having everything good because it gives me something to look forward to. It's like this event was made for me!
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »
    It would have been nice to get my missing Aztec homer in the box. Only one playable, the witch and two skins: Barbarian Homer and Shapes/Fit Marge. Mostly stuff I passed on for a reason. I still cleared it out. No complaints here. Thanks EA.
    Ugh, tell me about it. In my secondary town, I saw the Mayan bundle pop up with the Calendar, Mayan God, Mayan Marge & Mayan Homer. I'm just thinking, wow, I've got three of the four, can't just that one show up in my main town? Also, I cleared the box & didn't get Barbarian Homer, so...? Spent probably a little under 1,000 donuts, and don't have much to show for it, but, hey, what else am I going to spend 100,000 donuts on? Got a bunch of worthless NPCs I didn't have before, finished off a lot of character collections.

    In my secondary town, spent 420 donuts on 14 boxes. Scratchy, Evil Shopkeeper, Ray Patterson, Manacek, Maude & Belle. 6 characters out of 14 boxes, plus Walking KEM, not too shabby. There were duds like Battling Seizure Robot, Chippy, Mojo, Bonestorm Santa, Giant Takeout Box. Plus, two things that must have really sucked, because I don't even remember what they were!

    Sorry, Strongman Homer. Not Barbarian
  • So glad I was able to pick up stonecutter lodge. I lost it a long time ago because I lost all my progress because I never made an origin account back then. This has been the number one thing I’ve wanted for a while.

    well you got n.1 too with it so winwin
  • @daved7637397
    I know this Super delayed comment on your “...if you bought Duff Gardens for wife...”
    I am pretty sure just about any of us could get & or keep a partner if purchased an Amusement Park for them!
    Even if end up sleeping in separate bedrooms, 🤣
    Perhaps this is the Million Dollar solution to relationship Bliss
  • I think I have developed an addiction. I just can't stop buying boxes. I have spent all my doughnuts, ingame cash and now I just bought more doughnuts from my real money. Help! :#
  • @TheJuiceLoosener,
    Did you ever find out if Ladybot was still included? Didn’t see an answer among replies, and had been wondering same thing as I was going to get for my 2nd town.
    Thanks
  • Most of the stuff remaining in the Box are decorations I don't really want, nor care for, so I guess I'm not going to be opening up the Box anymore; unless I get really lucky with the refreshes.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • @TheJuiceLoosener,
    Did you ever find out if Ladybot was still included? Didn’t see an answer among replies, and had been wondering same thing as I was going to get for my 2nd town.
    Thanks

    I dont believe she is. My friend got it today, and he already had ladybot. I would assume if she came with it, the house would not appear in his box.

    Then again, I have been wrong once or twice before...
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Kattmatte wrote: »
    I think I have developed an addiction. I just can't stop buying boxes. I have spent all my doughnuts, ingame cash and now I just bought more doughnuts from my real money. Help! :#

    Yes, I'm the same way. It's very difficult for me to pace myself. Even when I'm not buying items from the box, I will spend minutes at a time shuffling and re-shuffling the box until I get a favorable lineup of items.
  • @TheJuiceLoosener,
    Did you ever find out if Ladybot was still included? Didn’t see an answer among replies, and had been wondering same thing as I was going to get for my 2nd town.
    Thanks

    I haven't found out but what @daved7637397 says makes sense. I'm inclined to say there's no Ladybot at this point.
  • I already have the Ghost Pirate Airship but apparently I can get another one?!? Anyone else have an item that shouldn't be able to be rebought?!?! Also the buried nuke. I have like 20 of those already but it's in my mystery box list....
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • I pulled the trigger on it now I have 2 of them...

    2z9h84w.jpg
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • I already have the Ghost Pirate Airship but apparently I can get another one?!? Anyone else have an item that shouldn't be able to be rebought?!?! Also the buried nuke. I have like 20 of those already but it's in my mystery box list....

    I also have a boatload of nukes in storage but picked up the one from the box while trying for a character and although it looks identical the one from the box actually carries some bonus%, so still kinda worth it.
  • I pulled the trigger on it now I have 2 of them...

    2z9h84w.jpg

    I have a second one too but it won't let me place it :( 5% just sitting in my inventory
  • I pulled the trigger on it now I have 2 of them...

    2z9h84w.jpg

    I have a second one too but it won't let me place it :( 5% just sitting in my inventory

    There is a workaround how to place duplicate items that are meant to be unique. You group storage item 1 with something else (any other item of your choice, a boardwalk tile, another boat or whatever). Then you place item 2. Then place the group from the group storage that includes item 1 (and the other item of your choice) and there you have it :)
    "Pop goes the Chupacabra!"
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!