EA Forums - Banner

Yearbook Mystery Box

Replies

• I’m really getting into the dregs now... a fair bit of content still, but not a lot to get excited about.
  • I pulled the trigger on it now I have 2 of them...

2z9h84w.jpg

For some reason I dont have the flying pirate ship showing up for me, and I dont have it in my town? And I thought I bought it but it's also not in my storage anywhere.
  • I’m getting fed up with all the tasks my my task book. I’ve stopped buying until I can get rid of some of them but trouble is some characters are needed for the event. The storylines are also getting a bit confusing!!
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • cjryder625 wrote: »
    I’m getting fed up with all the tasks my my task book. I’ve stopped buying until I can get rid of some of them but trouble is some characters are needed for the event. The storylines are also getting a bit confusing!!

Well yes, but it's a good problem to have!

I've got 83 tasks and after rush-clicking through a lot of dialogue, I realised that it was ok to be patient and enjoy the various storylines. Some of the writing is worth it :)
  • cjryder625 wrote: »
    I’m getting fed up with all the tasks my my task book. I’ve stopped buying until I can get rid of some of them but trouble is some characters are needed for the event. The storylines are also getting a bit confusing!!

I'll finish the mini-event tonight and then will embark on all these tasks with gusto!

Need Bart, Cletus, Krusty and Lisa to move ahead!

• I wish "Zoom Out ability" was a Mystery Box item.
  • stinkbugger
    1968 posts Member
    edited March 17
    Also, minor complaints:
    - Why is the "Refresh" button to close to the "?" option?! Who else here has mistakenly tapped on "?" more than once?
    - I know it will never happen, but I wished TO had a left-handed mode. Tapping "Refresh" with your left hand obscures the row of prizes, so one really has to tap with their right-hand. Ideally one could have the Refresh button appear on the left side.
  • Also, minor complaints:
    - Why is the "Refresh" button to close to the "?" option?! Who else here has mistakenly tapped on "?" more than once?
    - I know it will never happen, but I wished TO had a left-handed mode. Tapping "Refresh" with your left hand obscures the row of prizes, so one really has to tap with their right-hand. Ideally one could have the Refresh button appear on the left side.

I got my app from Ned's Leftorium, works fine
  • Also, minor complaints:

I got my app from Ned's Leftorium, works fine

:D:D:D
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • My yearbook box doesn't work anymore. I tap it and nothing happens. It worked for a while, but now nothing. Any suggestions????
  • gregstin wrote: »
    My yearbook box doesn't work anymore. I tap it and nothing happens. It worked for a while, but now nothing. Any suggestions????

This usually happens when there are no more items left to buy.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • suznstl635
    94 posts Member
    edited March 19
    The bundles might be difficult to get if you already have 1/3 or half of the set, but what I was able to win is the pope and the waste barrel, and a golf course and Homer's work from home station. Since it doesn't seem to have an end date, I guess I'll keep firing up the old XP collider to get some more stuff. I like being able to complete the character collections at a good sale price.
    Forgot to add the 3 eyed whale. One whale down, one to go. :D
    Post edited by suznstl635 on
  • You got a golf course? I guess my book didn’t offer one because I have one already, but it’s a shame not to be able to have multiples of them.
  • ...and done. All 100 items ground for and got. Now breathe. I found this to be the best thing so far this year in terms of keeping my interest in playing. What can EA do to top it?
  • I just polished all them off now too and finally finished paying off 2 credit card bills. I feel good...as James Brown would say. 😄
  • BlauMuj
    144 posts Member
    suznstl635 wrote: »
    The bundles might be difficult to get if you already have 1/3 or half of the set, but what I was able to win is the pope and the waste barrel, and a golf course and Homer's work from home station. Since it doesn't seem to have an end date, I guess I'll keep firing up the old XP collider to get some more stuff. I like being able to complete the character collections at a good sale price.

Does The Yearbook Mystery Box have an end date? 🤔
  • Willy9292
    1480 posts Member
    BlauMuj wrote: »
    suznstl635 wrote: »

Does The Yearbook Mystery Box have an end date? 🤔

There is no end date in the files.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • empathy77
    4141 posts Member
    Now that the reunion event is over, is the yearbook still available to those who still have/had items left to buy?
  • empathy77 wrote: »
    Now that the reunion event is over, is the yearbook still available to those who still have/had items left to buy?

Yes it is.
  • empathy77 wrote: »

It's in the golden buddha homer.