EA Forums - Banner

Use refresh wisely on mystery box

2Next

Replies

• Thanks for this... I was able to cycle round the choices (which seemed to loop) and got to one where I had three characters, the homerclese statue and the gold records building... three shots and ht all three characters... Duffman (w/Duff brewery), Lampwick (w/Rocket Car and Mr. Costington (w/Costington's)

Noticing the loop as well I've managed to figure out I only need 12,600 Doughnuts to empty the box :grimace:
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Thanks for this... I was able to cycle round the choices (which seemed to loop) and got to one where I had three characters, the homerclese statue and the gold records building... three shots and ht all three characters... Duffman (w/Duff brewery), Lampwick (w/Rocket Car and Mr. Costington (w/Costington's)

Noticing the loop as well I've managed to figure out I only need 12,600 Doughnuts to empty the box :grimace:

giphy.gif
  • Thanks :lol: ... this is what I get for only starting eighteen months ago and not being able to buy premium for at least the first twelve... :cold_sweat:
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • I keep hitting the refresh button by habit when i actually want to purchase the items in that set. Doh!
  • So in theory if you had enough donuts you could just keep refreshing until you get a list you like, and get every item in that list by buying mystery boxes until there are no items in the list left.
  • So in theory if you had enough donuts you could just keep refreshing until you get a list you like, and get every item in that list by buying mystery boxes until there are no items in the list left.

That is what I started out doing then decided to just buy everything.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    So in theory if you had enough donuts you could just keep refreshing until you get a list you like, and get every item in that list by buying mystery boxes until there are no items in the list left.

That is what I started out doing then decided to just buy everything.

I got Krustylu Studios, Sideshow Mel, Coat of Foxes Krusty, a giant robot and Brutus doing this. I think I'll try for the film set with McBain next.
  • I was really happy to get a garbage truck and combine harvester, though it would've been good if these had remained in the list to allow multiples. Same goes with the brick townhomes.