EA Forums - Banner

My signature keeps dissapearing???

It might be the site it's from changing things.

Maybe try downloading the pic, and then uploading it to your own photo hosting site login, like photobucket, imgur, imageshack, etc. It's usually free to start an account. Then just use the link to that.

Replies

  • adam7226
    255 posts
    edited July 2013
    Alright I will try that, thanks
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    ^What he said. I like tinypic, no account needed and it gives you the direct link for forums and message boards. I hope you get it back up soon, that was a sweet sig.
  • adam7226
    255 posts
    edited July 2013
    Which one do you like more?

    breaking-bart_zpscb2c7d86.jpg

    tumblr_ml9qp738721ryzizgo1_1280_zps360134e2.png

    breaking_bad_alexander_iaccarino_fan_art_zps4539f80f.jpg

    i will use the middle one for now

    Oh and thanks, I am using photobucket now
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited July 2013
    Good choice! But Flanders does seem more like the character :P
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    verov143 wrote:
    Good choice! But Flanders does seem more like the character :P

    Gotta agree. The first one is great. Although the 3rd one is the original one I saw , and it's really awesome too. Tough choice.
  • mec06
    329 posts
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    verov143 wrote:
    Good choice! But Flanders does seem more like the character :P

    Gotta agree. The first one is great. Although the 3rd one is the original one I saw , and it's really awesome too. Tough choice.

    Lol I love the first one. Flanders is definitely more the character. .. he even has the mustache :D
  • erik319
    642 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    According to both confirmed unreliable sources as well as unconfirmed reliable sources at NASA, your signature was spotted in orbit around Neptune. Are you sure you are using it in the right dimension(s)? :wink:
  • adam7226
    255 posts
    edited July 2013
    erik319 wrote:
    According to both confirmed unreliable sources as well as unconfirmed reliable sources at NASA, your signature was spotted in orbit around Neptune. Are you sure you are using it in the right dimension(s)? :wink:

    HaHa, yah I just needed to upload it to photobucket and now its working, I think I'm going to change it to the one with flanders in it though.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!