EA Forums - Banner

Yearbook mb has become permanent?

Replies

• 4junk3000
    5279 posts Member
    Gone in my game

Did you look in the premium section like it says? I had to go to the Gold Homer Buddha subcategory to see it.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    Gone in my game

Did you look in the premium section like it says? I had to go to the Gold Homer Buddha subcategory to see it.

Sweet now I can donut farm for items I want till the cows come home...

now did anyone who cleaned out there yearbook of everything get anything new added to theres, or is it just empty for them?
  • Doughal
    207 posts Member
    Gone in my game

It'll still be there mate. Check all the purchasing inventory boxes.

• H0LLYW000D wrote: »
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    Gone in my game

now did anyone who cleaned out there yearbook of everything get anything new added to theres, or is it just empty for them?

My yearbook has been emptied out since the second day of the event. I just checked and the icon is still there under the premium section, but won't open when I click on it (so no change).
  • H0LLYW000D wrote: »
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    Gone in my game

My yearbook has been emptied out since the second day of the event. I just checked and the icon is still there under the premium section, but won't open when I click on it (so no change).

Likewise - it's there for me, but when I tap to open it boots me out of the menu.
  • Found it in the golden homer buddha icon.
  • The icon for mine is completely gone - not in premium section or anywhere else. Probably because there's nothing left in it, so as long as it comes back if and when the contents get refreshed, I'm OK with it.
  • The yearbook icon is also completely gone for me now. During the event, I also got nothing else offered when I tapped it. Disappointed that Mayan Homer and Whacking day bundle, for example, are not resolved with the latest patch
  • Willy9292
    1601 posts Member
    Since the patch this am it is gone from the premium section in towns that have emptied it but still there if it isn't empty.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    The yearbook icon is also completely gone for me now. During the event, I also got nothing else offered when I tapped it. Disappointed that Mayan Homer and Whacking day bundle, for example, are not resolved with the latest patch

Next time they are offered make sure to contact EA and ask them to delete the item you already have from those bundles. That is the way I solved two bundles (Witch Marge and Whacking day).
  • The patch did fix the Blackbeard Seek his Treasure job. The Ghost Pirate Airship was now in my inventory. Thanks EA! :D
  • Found it in the golden homer buddha icon.

Yes! Still there! Callooh! Callay! Thank you, observant forum-dwellers!

I've still got plenty of yearbook goodies to go....
  • Was about to confirm it's still under the Homer Buddha section... :D

And still showing the last four items I had left after hitting something I wanted first try...

If it's staying permanently then I don't have to be so choosy anymore. ..

Thanks EA ... now it's gonna take me about three years to finally getting round to designing my town ... haha... but it's not a complaint, just happy to get things I'd never thought I'd have chance to get... :)
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • I've said this before but....

It would be really nice if the MB dynamically updated with the exact number of items in the box.
    Instead of "Contains over 700 items" it could say "Contains 428 items" or I'd be fine with "Contains over 400" or "Contains over 300 items". Just something to indicate how many things are in there without me having to refresh the box a bunch of times.
  • I went on a binge and cleaned out the last few items. I didn't even want them and they added tasks to my task book. But I couldn't help but think that one day I might really want a snake eating Rudolph.
  • I’m nervous the game is ending.
  • EA just announced massive layoffs & restructuring.
  • Rusty25630 wrote: »
    EA just announced massive layoffs & restructuring.

It's 350 employees, representing 4 percent of EA’s total workforce. Sucks, not I'm not sure I would classify it as a "massive" layoff.
  • Hmm, the Classless Reunion tab disappeared from the Shop?

However, the Mystery Box is still there it's just been relocated to the Premium tab in the Shop. (The Homer Buddha)

Would've liked if they could've pinned it to the main page in the Shop, but I digress.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • tritrans wrote: »
    The patch did fix the Blackbeard Seek his Treasure job. The Ghost Pirate Airship was now in my inventory. Thanks EA! :D

Yup I just check and it was added for me.