EA Forums - Banner

Movie Dialogue Game

Replies

• lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    shaygitz wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

It's part of the dialogue when the guy is talking at the beginning of the movie before it moves on to him and his grandfather discussing the movie. So if you miss the first few minutes of a movie? Then you wouldn't have heard it. I own the movie so I know every part of it. One of my favs! LOL

No wonder you got my Inigo Montoya quote so easily from the other game

LOL, I have on one of my running shirts. It's a little hello sticker and inside it is the quote. It's funny and always gets giggles when I wear it.

And now for another movie quote:
    The defense department regrets to inform you that your sons are dead because they were stupid.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    shaygitz wrote:
    " I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

When Harry Met Sally.

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    erik319 wrote:
    "Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash."

I'm thinking Top Gun but at he same time I can see this being said in Hot Shots :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    erik319 wrote:
    "Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash."

I'm thinking Top Gun but at he same time I can see this being said in Hot Shots :lol:

LOL, Top Gun.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    "I can't believe I gave my panties to a geek."
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Sixteen Candles?
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Sixteen Candles?

Right.

Next one...
    "I'm off like a dirty shirt."
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Wait, don't I get to ask one. Ah, it doesn't matter. I don't know Lissarv's next one, but here is one of my favorite movie lines.

"Okay, what would Joe do at a time like this? He'd kill everybody and smoke some cigarettes"
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Wait, don't I get to ask one. Ah, it doesn't matter. I don't know Lissarv's next one, but here is one of my favorite movie lines.

"Okay, what would Joe do at a time like this? He'd kill everybody and smoke some cigarettes"

Last Boy Scout!
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    shaygitz wrote:
    " I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

When Harry Met Sally.

Right! Thought that would take longer. Okay, here's another, a bit tougher:

[singing] "A British bank is run with precision. A British home requires nothing less! Tradition, discipline, and rules must be the tools! Without them: disorder, catastrophe! Anarchy! In short, you have a ghastly mess!"
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:

Anybody? Need another clue?
    You couldn't buy her, though, that's what's killing you, isn't it? Stef? That's it, Stef. She thinks you're ***. And deep down, you know she's right.
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

You couldn't buy her, though, that's what's killing you, isn't it? Stef? That's it, Stef. She thinks you're ***. And deep down, you know she's right.

I'm blank on that. Is it a new (w/in 5 years) film?
  • saturn5555
    7 posts
    edited July 2013
    [singing] "A British bank is run with precision. A British home requires nothing less! Tradition, discipline, and rules must be the tools! Without them: disorder, catastrophe! Anarchy! In short, you have a ghastly mess!"[/quote]

Cor blimey guvnor its Mary Poppins that is!

"It's 160 miles to Chicago we've got a full tank of gas, half pack of cigarettes, it's dark & we're wearing sunglasses."
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    shaygitz wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

80's cult classic. Another clue.....
    He's Good. She's Good. He's just Duckie.
  • PresidentDude
    564 posts
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    shaygitz wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

Pretty in Pink
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    saturn5555 wrote:
    [singing] "A British bank is run with precision. A British home requires nothing less! Tradition, discipline, and rules must be the tools! Without them: disorder, catastrophe! Anarchy! In short, you have a ghastly mess!"

Cor blimey guvnor its Mary Poppins that is!

"It's 160 miles to Chicago we've got a full tank of gas, half pack of cigarettes, it's dark & we're wearing sunglasses."[/quote]

Blues Brothers
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    "I wouldn't trade places with Edmund Exley right now for all the whiskey in Ireland. "
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    shaygitz wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

Pretty in Pink

LOL finally! I didn't think it was that obscure of a movie.
  • PresidentDude
    564 posts
    edited July 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    shaygitz wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

Pretty in Pink

LOL finally! I didn't think it was that obscure of a movie.

Hahahah nope.
  • milleniumman68
    10 posts
    edited July 2013
    I'm here to chew bubblegum and kick *...and I'm all out of bubblegum.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!