EA Forums - Banner

ray gun and space ship

johncolombo
10934 posts Senior Moderator
I got the ray gun and space ship in the year book box in my second town. I cannot for the life of me shoot it down. Did it come back glitched or have I forgotten the trick to this or perhaps do I already have the downed ship so that's why it won't let me shoot it? A causality loop of sorts.
Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

Replies

• got the same problem, i’ve seen others posted but haven’t seen a fix
    guess it’s a glitch
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • johncolombo
    got the same problem, i’ve seen others posted but haven’t seen a fix
    guess it’s a glitch

Thanks for the info friend
  • I believe the shooting down was part of the THOH event, so I dont think we will be able to do it without a little help from EA...

PS: I've heard that if you post your problem on EA's official fourms, the developers will see it and fix it immediately, and the developers will also come to your house and mow your lawn and wash your car!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • no problem, wish i could’ve helped you more
    i’ve searched around but haven’t found a solution and only a few complaints about it so far
    @daved7637397 😂
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • johncolombo
    I believe the shooting down was part of the THOH event, so I dont think we will be able to do it without a little help from EA...

PS: I've heard that if you post your problem on EA's official fourms, the developers will see it and fix it immediately, and the developers will also come to your house and mow your lawn and wash your car!

:D
  • Same situation.