EA Forums - Banner

just courious ??????

Hello, do not know but you, but I seem to be checking my STO a lot, on average how much time do you think you spend on the game ,,,, daily ?? Weekly ?? Monthly ?? LOL

Replies

• Too much time but thats because I love designing a lot.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Every 4 hours ;)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Every 4 hours, during events i will set alarms at night to keep rotations going
  • Daily. Once to twice a day.
  • I never log off. I play 24/7, I lost my job because of it and am now homeless. I have to fight the other hobos to use the outlet at the bus station to charge my phone so I can play. :D:D

Seriously, a couple (1-3) times a day, depending on how busy I am. And how long the line is at the outlet at the bus station :D:D:D
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • 6:00 / 12:00 / 18:00 on weekdays

On weekends every 4 hours.

Sometimes when I'm at home, I leave it opened on Bluestacks and try to work the 60min jobs throughout the day
  • Willy9292
    1529 posts Member
    I never log off. I play 24/7, I lost my job because of it and am now homeless. I have to fight the other hobos to use the outlet at the bus station to charge my phone so I can play. :D:D

Seriously, a couple (1-3) times a day, depending on how busy I am. And how long the line is at the outlet at the bus station :D:D:D

When you punched me and unplugged my phone so you could use the charger I lost 40 rat trap trucks and missed my bus. thanks @daved7637397
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    I never log off. I play 24/7, I lost my job because of it and am now homeless. I have to fight the other hobos to use the outlet at the bus station to charge my phone so I can play. :D:D

😂 as i’m posting this, you have 2 insightful votes, i’m going to make it 3 😀

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • LOL, I thought I was the only one to set alarms to do tasks, thanks everyone 😆
  • @daved7637397
    9 insightful and a like 😂
  • During the work week I log in 1 time a day for about an hour. 15 min to clear my town and and the rest on RTT'S. On the weekends twice, 8 hour tasks during the day and 12 overnight.
  • I never log off. I play 24/7, I lost my job because of it and am now homeless. I have to fight the other hobos to use the outlet at the bus station to charge my phone so I can play. :D:D

This made me laugh
  • @daved7637397
    up to 11 👍🏻😂
  • Had to add :D:D:D
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)