EA Forums - Banner

No more torches when I dig old ruins

Prev1
Hi,
I think that we cannot win torches (With 0.2% bonus) anymore when digging old ruins

Replies

• What makes you think that?
  • I got one today when I did my dig. Only one though.
  • it's random and more inclined toward the others cause this one has multiplier
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • I got two within four days. Random amounts of digging.
  • I got 3 or 4 yesterday. Sometimes it can take a few thousand tries before they show and then out out of nowhere several come in a row. Keep digging! 😁
  • I have 83 torches and in the last 4 days I don't win one (and I dig twice a day). It sounds strange to me. I continue to dig anymore (and when I take one I tell 😊)
  • How did I not know this, I had 63 in storage. All out now. Are there any other items that give a bonus form the dig site?
  • How did I not know this, I had 63 in storage. All out now. Are there any other items that give a bonus form the dig site?

Nope, just the torches
  • I won two yesterday. I don’t have very many though, not like the rock formations you get from the other dig!
  • Doughal
    207 posts Member
    I have loads spread out around my Dig site area. I would say I get one around every 10 digs.

@tattybear16 unfortunately not... but I am grateful for them considering we only ever got one single, unique item with a bonus from the last dig site.. :smile:
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • 4junk3000
    5336 posts Member
    I got one today. Keep digging.

Also keep launching the rocket to get missiles with bonus.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    I got one today. Keep digging.

Also keep launching the rocket to get missiles with bonus.

Dont forget the eliminator for those who have it. Ive won 38 mini-nukes from it, compared to ONE from the rocket, and we've had the rocket roughly twice as long...
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I got one now after 7 days without (and I dig often).
    It's the first time I'm waiting so long to take one.
  • Pretty happy to store the dig site, along with 86 torches. It was good for a time.
  • KLmaker
    1479 posts Member
    Have about 104.
    Cannot give estimates on other items as they go straight into storage and have lost count.

I try and dig every day.
    Sometimes none for ages then get about 2 or 3 within half a dozen digs or so, just keep digging, if nothing else, it gets you money and xp.
  • jmlgg
    183 posts Member
    I get them often and i dont even dig that much
  • I seem to get the dead trees and the old ruin walls more than often but eventually got a vampire casket. Still trying to get flying bats so I can add to my halloween area.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • johncolombo
    11423 posts Senior Moderator
    jmlgg wrote: »
    I get them often and i dont even dig that much

same here
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I got one today. About a week ago I got 4 on the same day.