EA Forums - Banner

Is it just me..

ddashrock wrote:
Or the bigger your town gets the more of a chore it is to collect moneyend tasks etc.

Honestly I just have most of my Simpsons just walking around.. I only do jobs if it's a task.
Lol :lol:

Replies

• chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    ddashrock wrote:
    Or the bigger your town gets the more of a chore it is to collect moneyend tasks etc.

Honestly I just have most of my Simpsons just walking around.. I only do jobs if it's a task.

Lol, this reminds me of a similar post ;):)

Completely agree though
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    ddashrock wrote:
    Or the bigger your town gets the more of a chore it is to collect money/end tasks etc.

Do what I do! I collect and re task right away! It is easy to spot them with the yellow floating check mark! At the moment 90% of my people are on 24 hour tasks! After a while you know where they are! Nelson has been haw hawing in the same spot for a week now!
  • p0rkp1e
    145 posts
    edited July 2013
    rolybert7 wrote:
    ddashrock wrote:
    Or the bigger your town gets the more of a chore it is to collect money/end tasks etc.

Do what I do! I collect and re task right away! It is easy to spot them with the yellow floating check mark! At the moment 90% of my people are on 24 hour tasks! After a while you know where they are! Nelson has been haw hawing in the same spot for a week now!

Now that is a signature. :)
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    The bigger ur town the better. It's going to grow more because they are going to add more regular land and also open up land up in the mountains at some point. Maybe they can add a character locator and a building locator would It would make the game even better. They can also add to zoom out further from are town and more cutscenes to the story line maybe.
  • Dinah7277
    69 posts
    edited July 2013
    rolybert7 wrote:
    ddashrock wrote:

That's what I try to do also. A lot of the time you have to tap all the cash and xp before you can re-task the character which I find annoying. I wish the money/Xp just automatically went into the bank.

Even with this method I always find one or two characters wandering around because I missed them!
  • stevep52
    30 posts
    edited July 2013
    The collect and re task does have a downside. I have had situations where I collect from a character and they then prompt me to start or continue a quest line. Problem is the next step involves another character that I just sent on a long task a few minutes ago.

Since the collect and re task is still the best method I know of to minimize the chances of missing someone, I try and get around this by reviewing the walkthroughs.

• jturner10536
    108 posts
    edited July 2013
    I have my collection process down to 7 minutes for the whole board. I found this to be the easiest way for me cause of the way the money and xp pops out. My method is to start in the bottom left corner before expansion. work your way up then across the top. Then back to bottom left corner and work your way accross the bottom and up the right side of board. Then sweep the middle and squidport. As far as characters go. I set the job times for around the next time I can collect or the job animation I like best. The key is to make sure you collect the task bar jobs first.
  • ddashrock
    210 posts
    edited July 2013
    The bigger ur town the better. It's going to grow more because they are going to add more regular land and also open up land up in the mountains at some point. Maybe they can add a character locator and a building locator would It would make the game even better. They can also add to zoom out further from are town and more cutscenes to the story line maybe.

Yeah I think that would be most effective if I could just zoom out further, it's really the costant scrolling and searching that's a bit of a drag.

A char locator would make sense too.. I just have no idea how it would work..

I agree the bigger the better.. But the bigger the better to navigate would be even better.

• ddashrock
    210 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    ddashrock wrote:

:?: I must be out of the loop here..
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.