EA Forums - Banner

Redesigning your Signatures while waiting for quests

Those are nice!

Replies

• lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    LOL this is great, I like the first one you redesigned. I like Animal's orignial one better than the redesign, the text looks odd.... :( sorry.

You can't redesign mine because I made the pixel art and you can't find them online. Only way to get them is you access my external hard drive where years of my pixel art creations are kept.
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Hello everyone! I have mentioned this before but I decided to make a thread. This is where I will add all the signatures I redesigned or added to.

If any of you like the sig redesign, feel free to use it.

I will keep updating this thread with more signatures as I finish them.

Enjoy...

"J29FOY11"
    y8u0.jpg

"THEANIMALDAV"
    tmit.jpg

I really like the back ground on mine, really really nice, if you dont mind I'll save it in case down the line I get bored with my current one, but for know I keep my loyalty to Mctattie and my Mctattie original :)
  • erik319
    642 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Here's another tip! You can't use a tommy gun in a signature banner without adding some...

stock-illustration-3673810-bullet-holes.jpg

...to it ;-)

(IMHO)
  • dellagregg
    42 posts
    edited July 2013
    feel free to redesign (or just design) one for me! :oops: :D
  • edited July 2013
    Thank you all for those nice comments. I figured there were some that I am unable to replicate. So when if I come across one that I want to do, I'll just get close as possible or make a whole new one.

Again these are just for fun, and for those who requested some, I will see what I can do.

• Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    There nice
  • swientjes
    276 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Love them.

Would love to have one myself dont know how though :oops:
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    I designed this one all by myself.
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    Nice sigs neighbor!
  • edited July 2013
    Thank you everyone!

Here is the newest addition, made for "JOSEGARCIATWD" an original design done by me.

0m5h.jpg

• SoundpackStud
    417 posts
    edited July 2013
    Thedoctortennant: Very nice! I love all the different sigs throughout the forum. it's cool to see how creative some people can get!!!!

PS -
    menace1211 wrote:

Menace1211 - Yours is the best of all! ha ha! :lol:
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    Thedoctortennant: Very nice! I love all the different sigs throughout the forum. it's cool to see how creative some people can get!!!!

PS -
    menace1211 wrote:

Menace1211 - Yours is the best of all! ha ha! :lol:

Thanks! It's great to be recognized for all of the hours of detail that went into my signature design!

• edited July 2013
    Here is another one I did today, while waiting for the Library to finish building.

"Hasanmohamma"
    8cvc.jpg

• pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    Here is another one I did today, while waiting for the Library to finish building.

"Hasanmohamma"
    8cvc.jpg

Really nice one! I like that the characters are big, and seen very clearly. The color choices in the background are very harmonic. :thumbup:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.