Replies

• portpower18
    176 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    That looks good 8) 8) 8) 8)
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    That's looks awesome :mrgreen: if you can fit a bench and a pond in there you can have grampa feeding the duck there too :mrgreen: just a thought. I like it alot :mrgreen:
  • mec06
    329 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    That's looks awesome :mrgreen: if you can fit a bench and a pond in there you can have grampa feeding the duck there too :mrgreen: just a thought. I like it alot :mrgreen:

thanks everyone.

I like the pond idea, now just to fit it without moving too much...
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    mec06 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

thanks everyone.

It looks great do you have any of the vday stuff like the heart shaped pond might look nice there as well
  • mec06
    329 posts
    edited July 2013
    ecneralc wrote:
    mec06 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

thanks everyone.

It looks great do you have any of the vday stuff like the heart shaped pond might look nice there as well

yeah I do have some of the Vday stuff, and I did think of using that little pond, they are both currently occupied in my valentines day theme park and I'm still tossing up whether I want to move 1 or not..
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    mec06 wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    mec06 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

thanks everyone.

yeah I do have some of the Vday stuff, and I did think of using that little pond, they are both currently occupied in my valentines day theme park and I'm still tossing up whether I want to move 1 or not..
    does gramp vist that as a pond?
  • mec06
    329 posts
    edited July 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mec06 wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:
    mec06 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

thanks everyone.

does gramp vist that as a pond?

um I don't actually know.. I don't think so and if he does I've never noticed him doing it...
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    He sits on any bench, water doesn't matter :wink:
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited July 2013
    Looks real good, a lake/pond will defo look great there
  • kevwha22
    501 posts
    edited July 2013
    I wish I was that creative, and had half a brain and could figure out how to post pictures.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!