EA Forums - Banner

Neighbors who have stopped playing

Please remove yourself from the game. There are others waiting to be added. It's just plain rude to not do this action. And please change your homes to normal. Christmas is over. I will remove you myself soon to allow new neighbors who actually play the game to its fullest. I can count on one hand the neighbors who do it right and visit my board. Sad. And most of them have been playing on my board for years. Yet never visit. Thanks to the ones who play my board.

Replies

• Please remove yourself from the game. There are others waiting to be added. It's just plain rude to not do this action. And please change your homes to normal. Christmas is over. I will remove you myself soon to allow new neighbors who actually play the game to its fullest. I can count on one hand the neighbors who do it right and visit my board. Sad. And most of them have been playing on my board for years. Yet never visit. Thanks to the ones who play my board.

giphy.gif

TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Imagine being this OCD
  • Just in case OP is not a troll and is serious ....

Let me help clarify things. To remove oneself as a neighbor to someone else, you have to be IN the game to unfriend someone. As you are addressing the folk NO LONGER PLAYING, then ipso facto that ain't gonna happen. Nor are they likely to be on this site reading your plaint.

You can easily manage your own friends list. Tap on each neighbor's name in the friend list (not the neighbor screen with the little cities displayed, but the list of friends ... it's under the handshake icon) and it will tell you how long it has been since that person last accessed the game. Make up your own "line in the sand" ... unfriend those neighbors who haven't played in so long that you feel they are not playing at your preferred level.

Problem solved.
  • Just in case OP is not a troll and is serious ....

Let me help clarify things. To remove oneself as a neighbor to someone else, you have to be IN the game to unfriend someone. As you are addressing the folk NO LONGER PLAYING, then ipso facto that ain't gonna happen. Nor are they likely to be on this site reading your plaint.

You can easily manage your own friends list. Tap on each neighbor's name in the friend list (not the neighbor screen with the little cities displayed, but the list of friends ... it's under the handshake icon) and it will tell you how long it has been since that person last accessed the game. Make up your own "line in the sand" ... unfriend those neighbors who haven't played in so long that you feel they are not playing at your preferred level.

Problem solved.

Very good point. If they're not playing how will they remove themselves hahhaha it'll be better if you just delete the people you don't want anymore.
  • Imagine being this OCD

I thought I was bad....
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Imagine being this OCD

I thought I was bad....

5q8c1i5oim1x.jpeg
    Post edited by annettemarc on
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • NOTE: Sorry about the huge images. I don't know how to resize them and, frankly, I may just be too old to learn.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • docmorrissey
    245 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I started trying to clear the towns of a couple of neighbors who haven't played for ever. They both have nice towns, so it's fun to roam around.
  • also there is no queue so why remove themself so other can play? there is no limit lol
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord