EA Forums - Banner

About 4th of July's questline...

I belive the event goes on until the 8th of July

Replies

• halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Hi, I wonder, is it actually possible to complete Rex Banner's questline before the end of 4th of July without spending donuts? Seems impossible if they actually end the event on friday... Or am I wrong?

I believe so. I'm set to finish it tomorrow morning without speeding up anything.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    I read somewhere that it takes just under 7 days to complete if you start the next part of the quest when the last part finishes. You'll have plenty of time, it won't end until Monday at the earliest.
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for letting me know it goes on until atleast monday. I want to try and complete the event, but since I got Herman's questline tangled into this update, it set me back a whole day (I had just set Apu on his 24 hour serving time task, when the update hit me - I am trying to avoid spoilers of upcoming updates, so the update caught me unawares). But if I have until monday, I think I can make it (I'll lose another day driving all day to visit my parents).
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!