What Changed with the Marge at the Bat Updatesù?
Unknown April or May Update (Server Update)
- Get to the Point Pt. 2, 3 and 4 no longer require Blue-Haired Lawyer and Quimby to start, thus rendering the Sky Finger Monument freemium.
- A date was added to remove the Yearbook Mystery Box when the update was released, but wasn't activated.
- Softball Mr Burns' unlock image was changed to have his hair blue and a different angle of his right arm.
- Springfield Buddhist Temple can be unlocked no matter the level after starting Marge at the Bat Pt. 3 for the duration of the event.
- Gorgeous Grampa now requires Grampa to be buyable.
- Ms. Glick's House, Springfield University and Original Brown House can now be stored.
- La Proposale Pt. 1 now requires to Reach Level 15 and Build Moe's Tavern.
- La Proposale Pt. 2 now requires to Reach Level 35 And Build the Spinster City Apartments.
- Poochie's jobs now payout premium.
- Placing Bicycle-Basketball Ramp now yields 150 XP and has a 4% Bonus $ and XP.
- In Radstation Air Fortress questline, Fallout Boy job task was removed.
- Moe, Sea Captain and Willie's job Party at the Tailgate is now active during Springfield of Dreams Pt. 1 too.
- In Third Eye Watchtower questline, B.S. Leaguers task was removed.
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on