EA Forums - Banner

All 30 seasons of The Simpsons will be available

Jonalinn
1763 posts Member
Per the commentary ...

Past seasons of The Simpsons (at least in the US) have not previously been available on ANY streaming services, and Disney+ will be the exclusive home to the ICONIC show.

6XSv6JQ.jpg
You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved

Replies

• Jonalinn
    1763 posts Member
    edited April 12
    Video ~

• VigilantGuardian
    176 posts Member
    edited April 12
    I’m not paying for another streaming service, but this is great news
  • Jonalinn
    1763 posts Member
    I’m not paying for another streaming service, but this is great news

I totally hear you. I'm sure we'll wind up getting Disney+ but I'm tired of paying for so many streaming services. Plus, we have cable + TiVo. (All overkill) :/
  • You can already stream them all on the FX app. I hope this doesn't change that..
  • ramrod130 wrote: »
    You can already stream them all on the FX app. I hope this doesn't change that..

Hate to ruin your day, but "exclusively on disney+" means they will no longer be available via the FX app.
  • Willy9292
    1448 posts Member
    And given the initial info this will be a USA only item for some time.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • @ramrod130 not to mention the fx app is pretty bad
  • @ramrod130 not to mention the fx app is pretty bad

I actually don't mind it. I watch a couple Simpsons episodes every night in bed on my Roku.. I'm gonna miss it..
  • You guys can just buy the entire series on iTunes or VUDU. When it first became available digitally, VUDU launched this 2 seasons for $20 deal where you could buy the full series for like $300.
  • petehd14
    2767 posts Member
    I think they are keeping the show on FXX. Yesterday I even saw Family Guy on that channel.
  • Just give me Season 19 on DVD so I can have S1-20. My OCD can’t handle S1-18 and 20!!!
  • disney saw my post cause few months back I ask online where can watch simpsons past seasons and some lead to a site for free and I went fox and needed have fox account to watch everything.
  • 1pillform
    1953 posts Member
    I streamed them online for free on several sites in the past. Unless those sites don't count? lol
    ~Always be Designing~
  • What I want to knew. Are we still going to be able to stream new episodes on fox like always?
  • What I want to knew. Are we still going to be able to stream new episodes on fox like always?

I’m betting no. 😔
  • JenniferWatson
    7 posts Member
    edited April 29
    I just want the dvd's. I HATE that all these companies forget that not everyone who watches them have access to good enough internet to stream $h!t!
  • I just want the dvd's. I HATE that all these companies forget that not everyone who watches them have access to good enough internet to stream $h!t!

Yeah not to mention I won't buy jack digitally if it's something I really want to keep (Kindle books I'm looking at you). I might be a Luddite but my hacker brother taught me not to trust the internet.