EA Forums - Banner

****SPOILERS**** For the 4th!!

Now that's nice of EA to do. :D:D:D Happy 4th everyone!

Lmao yes indeed, but next time you put spoilers as a title, don't put what your spoiling in the title, lmao.

Replies

• melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited July 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

Lmao yes indeed, but next time you put spoilers as a title, don't put what your spoiling in the title, lmao.

Hahaha
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited July 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

Hahaha. I thought that would be enough for people to quickly look away. I changed the title anyway. :D. Even though you're not in the US, Happy 4th all the same, Emmcee!!
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

Hahaha. I thought that would be enough for people to quickly look away. I changed the title anyway. :D. Even though you're not in the US, Happy 4th all the same, Emmcee!!

Lol that's better, thanks man, right back atcha.
  • fuzznugget77
    1033 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:

:lol:
  • Pyklet
    24 posts
    edited July 2013
    You might want to edit the title again, This thread now doesn't include any spoilers whatsoever ... Unless I've missed something
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited July 2013
    Pyklet wrote:
    You might want to edit the title again, This thread now doesn't include any spoilers whatsoever ... Unless I've missed something

Lol, just reedited my original first post. Sorry guys, was so excited about it, all my words were out of place. hehe :lol::wink:
  • subii42
    2737 posts
    edited July 2013
    I think it was just fireworks, not really any sort of spoiler lmao
  • Pyklet
    24 posts
    edited July 2013
    I did read maybe on reddit or some other Simpson type site, that there was 2 things in the files for the 4th, guess they were wrong
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited July 2013
    subii42 wrote:
    I think it was just fireworks, not really any sort of spoiler lmao

Lol well you never know what's considered a spoiler these days. :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.