EA Forums - Banner

Anyone for tennis?

Seeing the green tennis courts available again in store makes me think of one thing - Wimbledon. I decided to have a go at designing my take on the famous SW19 venue, so I spent many enjoyable hours yesterday designing, which included finding aerial photos online on which to base my design. There are a total of 18 tournament grass courts, including centre and number 1 court - I used two stadia as these two main courts.
n7skvqes7msc.jpg
Henman Hill (or Murray Mound if you prefer!) is to the left of the front entrance. :)
Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6180 posts Moderator
    That looks really good
  • Love that! <3
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Amazing. (And I love the hill!)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • You have prodigious creativity
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    Seeing the green tennis courts available again in store makes me think of one thing - Wimbledon. I decided to have a go at designing my take on the famous SW19 venue, so I spent many enjoyable hours yesterday designing, which included finding aerial photos online on which to base my design. There are a total of 18 tournament grass courts, including centre and number 1 court - I used two stadia as these two main courts.
    n7skvqes7msc.jpg
    Henman Hill (or Murray Mound if you prefer!) is to the left of the front entrance. :)

Beautiful design. I only wish these Terwellingers buildings and walls return someday.
  • Hey neighbor! Awsone design, as always.
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • smohqy
    2101 posts Member
    Beautiful. 💚
  • great idea and design!
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I had thought about making something for my England area but never imagined anything like this! Love it!
  • Great use of the railway station :)
  • Incredible!
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.