EA Forums - Banner

What premium iteams should I get?

I would wait for next update :wink:

Replies

• Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited July 2013
    Should I get a 2nd Farris wheel, 3rd box of fireworks, 2nd pinwheel firework, 2nd hot tub, or keep my donuts for the next update? I have 123 extra donuts. Tnx
    the Ferris wheel will always be there the fire works won't . I would save till next update
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    waaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
  • drprimo
    259 posts
    edited July 2013
    I would (did) get a second pinwheel. The way I used them (in front of my mall), one looked awkward. Would you regret it later if you only have one and cant buy a second?
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    drprimo wrote:
    I would (did) get a second pinwheel. The way I used them (in front of my mall), one looked awkward. Would you regret it later if you only have one and cant buy a second?

+1

Get some more fireworks. Once they're gone, that's it, and you might regret it later.

The Level 31 premium content won't be limited so there's no rush... But you may want some donuts for the McBain skin :)
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    drprimo wrote:

+1

Get some more fireworks. Once they're gone, that's it, and you might regret it later.

The Level 31 premium content won't be limited so there's no rush... But you may want some donuts for the McBain skin :)

+1

mcbainguns.gif
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.