EA Forums - Banner

getting disconnected when visitting friends?

dr_robert066
15 posts New member
hey there. i'm like at level 50 atm and this didn't happened to me before, but now everytime i'm visitting my neighbors I suddenly get disconnected at some point while doing this. Is there any problems with the servers?

Replies

• BlauMuj
    123 posts Member
    hey there. i'm like at level 50 atm and this didn't happened to me before, but now everytime i'm visitting my neighbors I suddenly get disconnected at some point while doing this. Is there any problems with the servers?

Same thing has been happening to me last 48 hours.🤔😲😧
  • I've also been having this same issue for the past 2 weeks, never happened before then (though I've only been playing for about 2 months total). I disconnect frequently when visiting neighbors. Usually it happens when I take an action.

I can always reconnect immediately after I disconnect, but sometimes it takes several tries (sometimes I have to force close the game and restart), and I have to load back into the game which takes a while and it resets my neighbor list progress.

It also happens occasionally during normal gameplay, but much more frequently in neighbors' Springfields.
  • Happened on two devices, my iphone 8 and my ipad mini 4 and have tried restarting / reinstalling. So it's not the device. It's probably something to do with the servers or my connection, but I did restart my router and I have no other connection issues with any other games/services.