EA Forums - Banner

Avengers: Endgame

empathy77
4185 posts Member
Tomorrow

Replies

  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4694 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Amazing movie. But I have a lot of stuff to nitpick in it.

    No spoilers though. Go see it
  • empathy77
    4185 posts Member
    Had so many great moments, started out a little slow but it had to dealing with the results of Infinity War but it picked up nicely. Seeing it again in a week.
  • 168sean168
    3743 posts Member

    Spoiler discussions for those that had watched the film.

    jJODXSz.jpg
    See anything interesting in this picture?

    ofWLwA0.jpg
    I didn't know who was this young man at first. Same goes for the old man behind. Did you know when you first saw them?

    A3OePsh.jpg
    Notice how Starlord was looking all contrite in this scene? Did you remember what he did? I remember and I like how subtle that gesture was.
  • 4junk3000
    5285 posts Member
    I don't like movies that use time travel as their mcguffin. Because it seemed to me,
    once Thanos became aware of future Nebula's memories, he should have been able to thwart their entire plan.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • empathy77
    4185 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    168sean168 wrote: »
    Spoiler discussions for those that had watched the film.

    jJODXSz.jpg
    See anything interesting in this picture?

    ofWLwA0.jpg
    I didn't know who was this young man at first. Same goes for the old man behind. Did you know when you first saw them?

    A3OePsh.jpg
    Notice how Starlord was looking all contrite in this scene? Did you remember what he did? I remember and I like how subtle that gesture was.
    I didnt see anything interesting in the first picture, do you mean Howard the Duck?
    The old man is General, now Secretary of State Thaddeus Ross (from Incredible Hulk, Civil War and Infinity War) I did not know who the kid was but a friend with me figure it out after the movie.
  • 168sean168
    3743 posts Member
    empathy77 wrote: »
    168sean168 wrote: »
    Spoiler discussions for those that had watched the film.

    jJODXSz.jpg
    See anything interesting in this picture?

    ofWLwA0.jpg
    I didn't know who was this young man at first. Same goes for the old man behind. Did you know when you first saw them?

    A3OePsh.jpg
    Notice how Starlord was looking all contrite in this scene? Did you remember what he did? I remember and I like how subtle that gesture was.
    I didnt see anything interesting in the first picture, do you mean Howard the Duck?
    The old man is General, now Secretary of State Thaddeus Ross (from Incredible Hulk, Civil War and Infinity War) I did not know who the kid was but a friend with me figure it out after the movie.
    Yes Howard the Duck. The old was positioned so far behind and I couldn't make out his face then. I think no one would know who the kid was as he has grown so much !
  • empathy77
    4185 posts Member
    Second viewing tonight
  • I also hated the time travel in this movie. It cheapened the awesome story up until that point. But there was plenty of stuff that I really enjoyed. That final battle was badass.
  • 168sean168
    3743 posts Member
    Btw the Russo brothers said that as of this week, there is no need to give anymore spoiler warnings :smiley:
  • empathy77
    4185 posts Member
    168sean168 wrote: »
    Btw the Russo brothers said that as of this week, there is no need to give anymore spoiler warnings :smiley:

    you still gotta give a warning before you reveal any spoilers, they just said you can reveal them now.
  • sjsebayacc131
    2074 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I enjoyed Endgame and am happy with the way everything wrapped up. The theater we go to has big, soft reclining seats so the 3 hours wasn't bad at all.
    best-movie-theater-amc-84.w710.h473.jpg
    ^^^Not us^^^ :p

    I think/hope the MCU is going to head in a more "magic" direction. Dr. Strange will do some spellcasting stuff to get back Black Widow and the original Gamora. There are so many characters they could use. Spiderman FFH introduces the multiverse so they can do whatever they want. It would be a good way to introduce the X-men.

    tumblr_mj74lmBaGq1qcrhtio1_1280.jpg

    c6632b4fb0a16e34d4d188a6b980e3f7_xl.jpg

    Mephisto06.jpg

    4756262-3061516-6601871808-25709.jpg


    Not a fan of Captain Marvel. Marvel and Brie Larson ruined the character for me with all the sexist bullshit. I hope she gets stuck in an alternate universe.
  • I enjoyed it myself though like others said, I don't like the time travel as the mcguffin either. Overall though, I thought Infinity War was much better. I look forward to seeing where Marvel goes from here.
    Fear my pointy horn!
  • 168sean168
    3743 posts Member
    Rhinomix76 wrote: »
    I enjoyed it myself though like others said, I don't like the time travel as the mcguffin either. Overall though, I thought Infinity War was much better. I look forward to seeing where Marvel goes from here.

    Yes Infinity War is like the bigger film with more actions.
  • I'm hoping Far From Home ties a few things up. Fingers crossed!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!