EA Forums - Banner

Humor in you Springfield that only you may get ...

Prev13456722
I like the idea of Willy raking the burning leaves. I'll have to borrow that one.

The only "joke" I've had in my town was to put the Church in the middle of a lake, so people going to and and from have to walk across water to get to it.

Replies

• Lloydy68
    200 posts
    edited November 2012
    I had Skinner doing crossing control and Kearney next to him doing a jig, it looks like Kearney is kicking skinner in the doodahs
  • ronqpr
    12 posts
    edited November 2012
    I made a little area 51 type of thing, so it's all barbed wired fencing and has a couple of brown houses as offices. Then I put the crashed space ship inside which is fenced/coned off in with Kang always within the fencing doing a task.

I've also got the ray gun in there pointing at Scorpio's lair to keep him in check :D
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited November 2012
    I love looking through people's towns and finding these little amusing easter eggs.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    The only "joke" I've had in my town was to put the Church in the middle of a lake, so people going to and and from have to walk across water to get to it.

Hahaha! I love that!
  • El_pachuco069
    14 posts
    edited November 2012
    F U ! In the back yard of my school and when I get the prison. **** SEX.
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited November 2012

Hey, I did exactly the same thing! :D
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    My whole Sprngfield is an inside joke with the entire town cut off from the world except for Frink, every building is its own island, essentially a giant moat around the town. Frink's place is essentially running an experiment. Admittedly I have 20 brown houses and now the prison at the top by the mountains but I am looking at those as a naturally inaccessible path. The brown houses I see either as row houses or in my deeper inside joke it is all set up as a version of The Prisoner where those are houses of people that work for the organization as control.

Nothing anyone would really see, but it makes e laugh.

Also I put Willies shack in a park/forest area kind of as a secluded wacko type.

I put the retirement house next to the cemetery and a mausoleum next to the retirement house, but I think that is pretty obvious.

I love seeing the other funny things people do and LOVE the church across the water, too funny.
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited November 2012
    Hm i dont think ive gotten very funny, but i do amuse myself. I have a tiny barbed wire fenced in area with the black hole in it. I also use the trash to decorate bad parts of town. I have a ghetto with trash all over the lawns, then I have nuclear waste trash on the side of the power plant. Cletus's farm has trash around it, the one that looks like propane tanks. Also if you have Cletus whittling behind someone, it looks like he's repeatedly slitting their neck :twisted:
  • PonyDx
    185 posts
    edited November 2012
    1) I always make Cletus whittle wood behind a tree because it looks like he is jerking off.
    2) Duff man partying down at the school while Skinner is crossing guard, duff man lap dance.
    3) Kang and Nelson laughing at one another for hours... 8hr evil laugh, laughing at others misfortune.
    4) Krabapple and Marge protesting outside my Power Plant on a closed off street.
    5) My garbage dump is something I'm very proud of...
  • c-rod970
    74 posts
    edited November 2012
    OK ... I have to admit, the walking on water to get to church is too f'ing funny, gonna have to steal that one at some point ...
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6344 posts Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Haha, these are great. I love seeing how different people use their imagination to build their town. Kudos to you all.
  • sonny1618
    1543 posts New member
    edited November 2012
    mdfriend wrote:
    My whole Sprngfield is an inside joke with the entire town cut off from the world except for Frink, every building is its own island, essentially a giant moat around the town. Frink's place is essentially running an experiment. Admittedly I have 20 brown houses and now the prison at the top by the mountains but I am looking at those as a naturally inaccessible path. The brown houses I see either as row houses or in my deeper inside joke it is all set up as a version of The Prisoner where those are houses of people that work for the organization as control.

Nothing anyone would really see, but it makes e laugh.

Also I put Willies shack in a park/forest area kind of as a secluded wacko type.

I put the retirement house next to the cemetery and a mausoleum next to the retirement house, but I think that is pretty obvious.

I love seeing the other funny things people do and LOVE the church across the water, too funny.

Okay I'm intrigued, I have to see that. Added you, add me back!
  • yattzilla
    13 posts
    edited November 2012
    I put my vortex in the front of my 'eerie walkway' to the penitentiary and cemeteries, and in my mind it's like the characters are walking into another dimension with zombies.
  • c-rod970
    74 posts
    edited November 2012
    I am so glad to see all of the people have the mind and creativity to do this ... Also glad to see that I am not the only one that takes the time to do things that may only humor me ... Hope to see all of these ... Peace out!
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    Sonny, accepted your invite. Admittedly it still needs a lot of work to get to my ideal state, but getting all the land has been a chore, but the concept is there And that is what I am working toward (maybe not as successfully).
  • c-rod970
    74 posts
    edited November 2012
    Just found some unintentional humor in my Springfield ... Placed the cemeteries on the other side of one of my rivers with no roads... The zombies will come out on the side with the water and viola ... They will moon walk across the water to get to the side with the road on it ... Looks like a scene out of the Thriller video ... ;-)
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    C-rod

Love Luigi spinning the pizza with the patio chairs, nice audience. But I really love the parking meters at the school, that I truly chuckled out loud at
  • tantce
    59 posts
    edited November 2012
    I have parking meters in front of the church. I thought it was clever. :lol:
  • c-rod970
    74 posts
    edited November 2012
    Mdfriend... Your Springfield is really cool ... Love the island concept with the one road circling it ... Very cool ...

I am still working on a way to get Otto, Willie, Lisa and Nelson to be able to play their instruments all in the same area at the same time. When I get that I will have achieved nirvana ... LOL ... I like the parking meters in front of the school, gotta pay for education somehow ... LOL
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    c-rod, thank you, still has a ways to go to get it to where I want, but I am happy with the progress.

I just love the parking meters I n funny places, that is why I have a double parking meter per parking space in fron t of Krusty Burger, seemed like a Krusty endorsed a ton. The church and school crack me up.

I hope I get to see them all playing their instruments, that is pretty funny!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.