EA Forums - Banner

No level 31 ?

I'm sure it's coming anytime soon. As EA is currently on vacation, for all we know level 31 could be timed for tomorrow :D

Replies

• Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited July 2013
    kelvin9994 wrote:
    Just alto start thing off I'm not complaing , it's been a long time since level 30 it must be over 6 weeks ! I know we have had squidport and July 4 th but there has been a serious lack of new characters , the boardwalk performers don't really count because they don't do tasks and we got a president who lived hundreds ov years ago who appeared in one episode ! Rex banner was cool but I really want to level up now and maybe see some cool character like dolph ,jimbo and disco stew ! Hopefully it will be out next week . Krustylsnd apparently has no new characters which would be a really bad idea !

I thought krustyland has itchy/scratchy mascots for characters??
  • kelvin9994
    88 posts
    edited July 2013
    I hope so dude ! Been hearing about wolfcastle for too long now lol
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    kelvin9994 wrote:
    Just alto start thing off I'm not complaing , it's been a long time since level 30 it must be over 6 weeks ! I know we have had squidport and July 4 th but there has been a serious lack of new characters , the boardwalk performers don't really count because they don't do tasks and we got a president who lived hundreds ov years ago who appeared in one episode ! Rex banner was cool but I really want to level up now and maybe see some cool character like dolph ,jimbo and disco stew ! Hopefully it will be out next week . Krustylsnd apparently has no new characters which would be a really bad idea !

And Poochie :)
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Burnin Todi they do do have itchy and scratchy and also poochie as mascot characters. My guess is that level 31 comes out tomorrow andKrustyland will be a summer event I'm guessing we will get it late July to late August or all the way to early September my friend :-o
  • kelvin9994
    88 posts
    edited July 2013
    Oh that would be cool having itch and scratchy ! I just read on the simpsons tapped out wikia that there was no new characters , looking forward to the land extension which is coming with it :)
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    There was only three weeks between level 29 and level 30, so they're obviously stretching level 31 out by a week or two to return to monthly level updates. It'll most likely be next Thurs or Fri, when this update finishes.

Sea Captain came with Squidport, that was awesome, he's one of my favourites :D
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    It will be here, we just got an update and normal players like myslef who play everyday and hardly speed things up, are still doing Rex banner tasks.
  • SorryWeAre0_o
    7 posts
    edited July 2013
    I don't think July 4th content finishes until early next week & think its unlikely they'd have the two at the same time. My prediction is the end of next week.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    I don't think July 4th content finishes until early next week & think its unlikely they'd have the two at the same time. My prediction is the end of next week.

I agree, looking at next thurs/friday
  • Land0fComedy
    1110 posts
    edited July 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    kelvin9994 wrote:

And Poochie :)

Even tho I want these characters badly I think he was referring to characters with tasks. Squidport out of 7 characters only 1 you can get tasks from which is Sea Captain and he was a great addition so I'm hoping for Krustyland we get Atleast 1 character we can put to tasks.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.