EA Forums - Banner

What is still original in your town?

2Next

Replies

• simpsonare
    2194 posts Member
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    We have seen the amount of land greatly expand, and the yearbook boxes have allowed us to get tons of new - old content. What parts of your town are still original, from say pre level 60 game days.

For myself about the only thing I have not moved is the Simpson's house, my first Kwik-E-Mart and the Squidport entrance. . Pretty well everything else I have moved.

My Springfield park has always sort of remained the same.
  • ramrod130
    494 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    ramrod130 wrote: »
    My hospital and original prison. I remember when the edge of my town was the prison..

jeapvvrog4te.jpg

The good ole days. I used to have parking meters, stop signs, and lampposts everywhere. But then I had to remove them because of the item limits. There’s so much I could do if there were no limits anymore.

I have cut way back on my parking spaces, but every one still has a parking meter! No free parking in my Springfield :D

I use to have a phone booth and news paper stand at most every corner. That has stopped, but I still like to sprinkle them in..
  • Loanet
    365 posts Member
    I think everything got moved at some point.