EA Forums - Banner

My new signature

Nice signature bud looks great :)

One suggestion although it is my own little OCD Shinning through :lol: Centre the sig as it always looks better when they are in the centre :)
*link*
(if you didnt know already, if you did sorry lol)

Replies

  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Nice signature bud looks great :)

    One suggestion although it is my own little OCD Shinning through :lol: Centre the sig as it always looks better when they are in the centre :)

    *link*
    (if you didnt know already, if you did sorry lol)

    Handy

    Great sig :thumbup:

    Fail at making that bold :roll:
  • pantuflin007
    2747 posts
    edited July 2013
    Great signature from a great artist and neighbor! :thumbup: :thumbup:
    P.S. Are you really a menace :?:
  • sahl908
    989 posts
    edited July 2013
    It's looking great! That background is awesome:).
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Nice signature bud looks great :)

    One suggestion although it is my own little OCD Shinning through :lol: Centre the sig as it always looks better when they are in the centre :)
    *link*
    (if you didnt know already, if you did sorry lol)

    I'm going to guess that considering we all spend thousands of hours re-decorating our little towns that we are ALL a little OCD! Thanks, I didn't know how to center it.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    menace1211 wrote:

    I'm going to guess that considering we all spend thousands of hours re-decorating our little towns that we are ALL a little OCD! Thanks, I didn't know how to center it.

    I never used to be OCD but this game has increased that side of me loads lol Just like to see the sigs in the center :lol:

    Great sig tho bud :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • edited July 2013
    Really glad you like it :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    Its the Krusty Doll thats the winner for me :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited July 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Its the Krusty Doll thats the winner for me :D
    +1. He needs his switch turning from "evil" to "good"

    Now that would top it off :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited July 2013
    imfkool wrote:
    cl891 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Its the Krusty Doll thats the winner for me :D
    +1. He needs his switch turning from "evil" to "good"

    Now that would top it off :D

    But being the user name is menace im assuming the "good" switch is probably broken :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Jose_Garcia_TWD
    57 posts
    edited July 2013
    I am too thankful for doctor for my sig i really like it alot! as you can see down there on my sig :)
  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    imfkool wrote:
    cl891 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Its the Krusty Doll thats the winner for me :D
    +1. He needs his switch turning from "evil" to "good"

    Now that would top it off :D

    But being the user name is menace im assuming the "good" switch is probably broken :lol:

    The good switch hasn't been on for years! :twisted:
  • mec06
    329 posts
    edited July 2013
    Looks awesome!
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited July 2013
    I love it! Anything to do with Treehouse of Horror is awesome in my opinion

    :)
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Its the Krusty Doll thats the winner for me :D

    Lol same here

    "Krusty says die"

    Here's some nostalgia for ya

  • menace1211
    1677 posts
    edited July 2013
    I am too thankful for doctor for my sig i really like it alot! as you can see down there on my sig :)

    That does look great!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!