• smohqy
    2098 posts Member
    HUZZAH!!!
  • Castiel19x
    3889 posts Member
    WOOOOOOOOOOO

HOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Nuking is always the answer

• Thank God that twitter user “Duke the Dog” aka theoriginalleep asked him for specifics. That guy deserves major props.
  • I’ll spit my coffee out if it’s an Easter event

I don't see what else it could be.

it can't be easter almost 1 month after

It can. It's always moving around anyway.
  • But what time will it drop??? And will it be CET, GMT, BST, EST, BBC, NFL or ABC??????

jFzj8TZ.gif

"And they will obey me!"
  • LPNintendoITA
    11321 posts Member
    edited May 12
    Hopefully it’s a major event and not some mini event

hopefully a teaser cause ea has given us NOTHING on the new event..

maybe they took this long time to fix the big glitch? hopefully
  • zutroy69 wrote: »
    in before the lock :p

😂 This time it's "in before the merge"!
  • cjsad99
    16 posts Member
    Wow, this is great news! I figured the Yearbook spelled the end of the game.
  • P-dont
    121 posts Member
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    WOOOOOOOOOOO

HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MOOOOOOOOOOOOO

...................OOOM, Happy Mother's day..... MOM
  • bluntcard
    3591 posts Member
    cjsad99 wrote: »
    Wow, this is great news! I figured the Yearbook spelled the end of the game.

Turns out it just spelled YEARBOOK
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • 1pillform
    1955 posts Member
    wow...didn't see this until now.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • annettemarc
    7692 posts Member
    edited May 13
    ...SCENARIO: Just days before the event goes live, the EA game development team, knowing that - no matter what the event contains - at least half the forum members will absolutely hate it, realize that their best choice is to head for another continent.

The ones who got away early:
    dup56kc1daqo.gif

The ones still working on the servers:
    6nemwuu7qxjs.gif
  • johncolombo
    11025 posts Senior Moderator
    ...SCENARIO: Just days before the event goes live, the EA game development team, knowing that - no matter what the event contains - at least half the forum members will absolutely hate it, realize that their best choice is to head for another continent.

dup56kc1daqo.gif

6nemwuu7qxjs.gif

:D :D :D
    so glad you're back on the forum @annettemarc
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Doughal
    204 posts Member
    edited May 13
    This is the best news I've had in ages! Cheers @LPNintendoITA
  • nmd6
    138 posts Member

dup56kc1daqo.gif

6nemwuu7qxjs.gif

Guffaw Guffaw. So true however I hope they head off a pile of the criticism at the pass by fixing the stability/crashing issues first. The servers are always under pressure when a new event drops and the whole TSTO universe is waiting on this one so there'll be an even greater surge than normal. Coupled with all the crashing issues we've had recently then i fear we could have a plethora of 'cant get log into the game' topics swamping the forum.
  • cjryder625
    1395 posts Member
    Busy farming donuts now as I’ve been spending them all on the yearbook. Having to do it very slowly because of all the crashing. I do hope they get that fixed with the update or it will be unplayable.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • This is good! I'm so glad in regards to this simply because it was pretty obvious how much some people felt about this and wanted the game back, so I'm made up for them!!

Only thing for me is it's not been great how EA left so many people in the dark, specially their loyal fans they could have given them an update and I do wish they'd support the franchise more too, as they promised with a multiple game deal for the next gen consoles (which so far they haven't delivered).

Honestly, keep the Tapped Out game going for us and bring those console games that those fans have been waiting 12 years for with nothing (imagine how they've felt as this Tapped Out is an example of that for people here), it would be awesome for them to deliver a new Simpsons console game for when the PS5 launches, it would be great for the franchise, EA and Sony (specially considering the wait has been so long it's inevitable it'll sell like crazy).

I'm personally in between as I love Tapped Out and been playing it a few years now but I also love the console games too and also would like this, one where we see lots of characters (including rare characters like Cowboy Bob for example) and lots of familiar places too such as The Happy Sumo, Moe's Tavern etc... it's way overdue.

Thanks to Matt Selman though for dropping the update, even though it's not his job (it's EA's job to do this) but it's great he does. One thing I can say about The Simpsons team and those who work on the show, they do care about their fans massively!!

Get this update sorted EA for the Tapped Out fans and get yourself a console game in the works ready for the PS5 launch, it would be amazing!!!

I'm so glad about this news, I just want them to continue to deliver as promised :smile:
  • I’ll spit my coffee out if it’s an Easter event

I don't see what else it could be.

it can't be easter almost 1 month after

It can. It's always moving around anyway.

It's never "moved around" to mid-May!!!
  • Ill be happy as long as we get new content and nothing like the last “update.”

New event: "Homer Buys a Burger".

Tasks: Send Homer to buy a burger - 6 seconds.

End of event.
  • So happy the game will be alive again ! :)