EA Forums - Banner

UPDATE DROPPED!!

Replies

• nmd6
    137 posts Member
    mini. tomorrow for 14 days

I’d imagine most will clear it within a few days and then we’re back to speculating, pondering and complaining.
  • dale984
    20 posts Member
    dale984 wrote: »
    I don’t have the update on my apple store

In game update that does not trigger until tomorrow.

Yes. But I thought there would be something on the App Store to download. In game I understand. But don’t I get an update today and then it tiggers tomorrow??
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    Content starts tomorrow. Moms of Springfield. FINALLY

qatf5hdbu75w.png

Too bad some folks don't listen to me more...
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 0Brooders0
    2077 posts Member
    4junk3000 wrote: »

qatf5hdbu75w.png

It looks as though thEAy meant to drop this in last week but wanted to fix the kindle fire zoom problem first. Hence it's late.
    www.tapped-out.co.uk
  • dale984 wrote: »
    dale984 wrote: »
    I don’t have the update on my apple store

In game update that does not trigger until tomorrow.

Yes. But I thought there would be something on the App Store to download. In game I understand. But don’t I get an update today and then it tiggers tomorrow??

"In Game" update means it updates in the game. No store update.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »

qatf5hdbu75w.png

Did you say something? I wasn't listening. :)
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • cjryder625 wrote: »
    Anyone know how many donuts we need?

Irrelevant for me, this time off has given me time to load up the donuts.... :D
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • cjryder625
    1379 posts Member
    cjryder625 wrote: »

I’m up to 800 but I still have yearbook items to get. Don’t want to spend then not have enough left 😕

I love my computer...all my friends live in it

I’m up to 800 but I still have yearbook items to get. Don’t want to spend then not have enough left 😕

I blew through 1400-1500 on the yearbook purchases.... so I get that.
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • cjryder625
    1379 posts Member
    I've lost count of how many donuts I've spent. Good job I get them all free now :D
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • Too little too late. The dye has been cast.

Enjoy the last drop.
  • hughejars
    585 posts Member
    Soooooo...... when is kick off
  • OhHappyJays
    1524 posts Member
    Considering this is a Mother's Day event, this event was probably all packed up and ready to go last week, but they probably delayed it until tomorrow morning to try and iron out all the kinks...
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • OhHappyJays
    1524 posts Member
    edited May 14
    EDIT: Double post, ignore.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.

I blew through 1400-1500 on the yearbook purchases.... so I get that.

I think I spent about 4000+ donuts on Yearbook purchases - wiped me out!

But with all the downtime, I'm back to 4000!
  • Zort!
  • jmlgg wrote: »
    wondering if Yearbook box is gone or not?

Its not gone. Its permanent. It only hidden if you have already taken everything out of the box. It would show up once its gets updated with more stuff.....we just don't know when that will happen.
  • frosted1414
    1916 posts Member
    jmlgg wrote: »

Its not gone. Its permanent. It only hidden if you have already taken everything out of the box. It would show up once its gets updated with more stuff.....we just don't know when that will happen.

That doesn't sound right. It seems to me they tried twice to end the box but mucked it up both times.

That doesn't sound right. It seems to me they tried twice to end the box but mucked it up both times.

I'd be willing to bet that "OUT" part of the code (if that's what you're referring to) had to do with pushing it out to the "front page" if you will, when you go into your store. Kind of like how the Vault is "out" for about 24 each time it renews.

I'd be willing to bet that "OUT" part of the code (if that's what you're referring to) had to do with pushing it out to the "front page" if you will, when you go into your store. Kind of like how the Vault is "out" for about 24 each time it renews.

yup