EA Forums - Banner

The Real Moms of Springfield: Prizes, Conform-o-Meter and Changes (5/16)

LPNintendoITA
11387 posts Member
edited May 16
e57zeW2.png

XX6AdW7.png

May 14th Update (The Real Moms of Springfield)
  • A Classes Reunion Intro was changed from intro quest to sidequest.
  • The zoom bug on Kindle was fixed.
May 16th Update (The Real Moms of Springfield Patch 1)
  • The glitch in The Real Moms of Springfield Pt. 3 was fixed.
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on

Replies

• So they finally solved the zoom bug !

Maybe this is what took so long. I feel like if they solved that issue, it is because they still care about the game and the customer experience.
  • What happens if you have Mona or Nana Sophie Mussolini (not both characters)? Do you get the land token or do you get the other character on the prize track?
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    torin8337 wrote: »
    What happens if you have Mona or Nana Sophie Mussolini (not both characters)? Do you get the land token or do you get the other character on the prize track?
    I have both characters and nothing shows up in their place so it just skips that one and goes to the other prize.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • OhHappyJays
    1597 posts Member
    torin8337 wrote: »
    What happens if you have Mona or Nana Sophie Mussolini (not both characters)? Do you get the land token or do you get the other character on the prize track?

You just get the Land Token.

Now. If you just have Mona, I believe you would be given Nana Sophie, and vice versa.

But, if you already have both, you just get a Land Token.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Still getting the Bart screen though >:)
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    Still getting the Bart screen though >:)

I have also had a crash that cost me a batch of KeM xp. Tap lightly...
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • KLmaker
    455 posts Member
    I would not have cared if we didn't get a new update for months IF and I only mean IF they had fixed all the bugs.

I login every day, and each day I login, the game always crashes about half a dozen times.
    But that is half a dozen times per login not per day.

If I'm able to login at an extra time and get more taxes, relics, event currency, like I did earlier then I will, and it crashed constantly.

If I'm doing an event, logging in as close to 4hrs as possible every time, then I'm looking at 20, 30, 40 odd crashes a day.

This really does happen.

Seriously, fix the bugs before an event, it would show the players you are committed EA, or it would me?

I was expecting a bit more of an event though?
  • They fixed the kindle issue, maybe this one is next.
  • Lobes06
    57 posts Member
    KLmaker wrote: »
    I login every day, and each day I login, the game always crashes about half a dozen times.
    But that is half a dozen times per login not per day.

I would suffer, happily and gleefully, through 10x as many crashes as that, if they would just fix "the glitch" for those of us who still have it.

So many things wrong with my Springfield, that I have come to the conclusion will never work again as long as the game exists. My only remedy is to roll back 14+ months. I'd rather quit playing than do that.

So I tap on, bugs and all.