EA Forums - Banner

Extra land token?

Prev1
I seem to recall the ability to sell extra land tokens. I have all available land opened, and just got another token from the quest line since I had the 2 characters already. Where can you view/sell the extra token? Just curious if this is a thing still, or if I just don’t get tokens anymore (this includes daily challenge tokens).

Replies

• You have all of the land squares? I thought I had most of them until I opened an entirely new row on the far north (top) edge of the game and low and behold, there is another row on top of that one. I believe I have about 30 open plots now and nothing to put on them. It looks like there are at least another 30 plots for me to collect. As far as selling land tokens, I'm not sure I've ever seen that mentioned on here. Good luck!
    Level 939 (and holding)
    Yes, I'm a real fantasy author!
  • You have all of the land squares? I thought I had most of them until I opened an entirely new row on the far north (top) edge of the game and low and behold, there is another row on top of that one. I believe I have about 30 open plots now and nothing to put on them. It looks like there are at least another 30 plots for me to collect. As far as selling land tokens, I'm not sure I've ever seen that mentioned on here. Good luck!

Yeah, I have the Golden Goose, which gives out land tokens. I also have plenty of donuts, so I rushed the Golden Goose Reality a couple times a day so that I could get a few extra land tokens a day. I definitely have all land unlocked. So not sure where the extras go now.
  • jaythecanadian
    582 posts Member
    edited May 19
    If you have unlocked all land (if you didn't leave one alone) and if you had extra land tokens, you can trade those for 12 donuts.

Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • If you have unlocked all land (if you didn't leave one alone) and if you had extra land tokens, you can trade those for 12 donuts.

How though?
  • I'm not 100% sure of this but I think I recall a thread when this first happened that stated it turned up in the premium section alongside the ones you can buy with real cash, a dozen box... it was also there when we got a gold box token or something along those lines... I remember getting a dozen with a free coin type token..

HTH
    Oh Lord!.... My town is a mess... *sigh*
  • Willy9292
    1447 posts Member
    edited May 19
    Here it is

3loLjTL

Sorry can't get imgur to post on my phone. It's in the store right beside where you recharge the collider
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    edited May 19
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    Here it is

3loLjTL

Sorry can't get imgur to post on my phone. It's in the store right beside where you recharge the collider

That's the album address. Right click the picture to open it in a new window then use the image address, after removing the S from https of course.
    WNJ6kzbh.jpg

"You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Willy9292
    1447 posts Member
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    Here it is

3loLjTL

That's the album address. Right click the picture to open it in a new window then use the image address, after removing the S from https of course.
    WNJ6kzbh.jpg

Thanks
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Damn myself for not starting to play this game a few months earlier... I would kill for the Golden Goose now 😂
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    Damn myself for not starting to play this game a few months earlier... I would kill for the Golden Goose now 😂

Don't let it bug you too much. This is a long haul game. My first five years of playing were quite frustrating, but this last year has been absolutely awesome, making it much easier to be patient with all the technical difficulties nonsense.

I'm pretty sure we've seen almost every game item return for a second offering, so the GG will likely come back around too. Keep calm and tap on! 😂
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • KLmaker
    314 posts Member
    I didn't see it in store and when I found out I couldn't build enough donuts back up in time.

I seriously need, it will years if I rely on EA giving Free Tokens.

Apparently it was around about 2 years ago, but I hope it comes back much quicker than that.
  • Vs1976
    860 posts Member

4junk3000 wrote: »
    Here it is

3loLjTL

WNJ6kzbh.jpg

I bought all the lands (except I left one opened); went to golden goose and got the land token. I went to the currency screen, and don’t see the donut exchange. Just looked at the golden goose and the land token changed to 300 currency.

What I’m I doing wrong to not able to exchange the land token into donuts after leaving one land expose (not use land token)?

• girl22721
    1149 posts Member
    edited May 21
    KLmaker wrote: »
    Apparently it was around about 2 years ago, but I hope it comes back much quicker than that.

Not so long - it was only 4 months ago! B)
    Vs1976 wrote: »
    What I’m I doing wrong to not able to exchange the land token into donuts after leaving one land expose (not use land token)?

I think you're expecting it to work as originally released, however they've since changed it. That 'trick' isn't effective anymore, sorry!
  • So if I have this correct, if you're maxxed out on property you can clear 24 donuts a day??
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2237 posts Member
    edited May 21
    So if I have this correct, if you're maxxed out on property you can clear 24 donuts a day??

No... once you have enough land tokens to unlock all available land, the building pays out IGC instead...once you reach that point, it's the land tokens you win in events that have the ability to be converted...
    Oh Lord!.... My town is a mess... *sigh*

• No... once you have enough land tokens to unlock all available land, the building pays out IGC instead...once you reach that point, it's the land tokens you win in events that have the ability to be converted...

Knew it seemed to good to be true... :/
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    Here it is

3loLjTL

WNJ6kzbh.jpg

139$?????
    Here it is

3loLjTL

WNJ6kzbh.jpg

139$?????

🤷‍♂️ I've been wondering about this as well... ???

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way.
  • KLmaker
    314 posts Member
    [quote="girl22721;c-2069458"][quote="KLmaker;c-2069420"]Apparently it was around about 2 years ago, but I hope it comes back much quicker than that. [/quote]

Not so long - it was only 4 months ago! B)

[quote="Vs1976;c-2069449"]What I’m I doing wrong to not able to exchange the land token into donuts after leaving one land expose (not use land token)?[/quote]

I think you're expecting it to work as originally released, however they've since changed it. That 'trick' isn't effective anymore, sorry![/quote]

I did not make it clear enough, should have typed properly.
    From what I read on one of these threads, cannot remember who or when, before it was available about 4 months ago, it was available about 2 years before that.

So if EA go by the same frequency, it might be available in 20 months time.

I know it was available 4 months ago because I missed it.
    If I rightly remember it was in the Premium section not the Event section, even though it was only available for that event.

[b]I did not know there was a building that produced Land Tokens or that it was for sale. [/b]

I web chatted with a EA adviser and he said "There is no planned update".
    Jan 2021 then?
    Here it is

3loLjTL

WNJ6kzbh.jpg

139$?????

Maybe Canadian$ ?