EA Forums - Banner

Debating whether to spend donuts on Ma Spuckler.

BlauMuj
123 posts Member
edited May 21
What does Ma Spuckler do? Does she earn donuts? 🤔👧

Replies

• OhHappyJays
    1524 posts Member
    No, she was a real money purchase during a previous event.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Nope...

She has a short quest line with some fun dialogue, but I personally now have her in storage as she is currently oddball and cannot join the others getting motion sick... :lol:
    Oh Lord!.... My town is a mess... *sigh*
  • Motion sick?

I've been holding off on buying her but probably will. A fairly pointless character bought just for the sake of it I think.
  • FrogFaery
    157 posts Member
    I've had her since she was first offered, and honestly? She's one of my favorite characters.
    Her visible jobs are fun, and you can 'trick' her into otherwise unused buildings, like you can with Wiseguy, and Weird Al.

I got Bob's house out of the Yearbook and was able to animate it using her. :smiley:
  • I wouldn't spend "real money" on Maw but donuts? Heck yeah!

Never skip buying a playable character!
  • How does one trick a character in to a building?
  • Muhsterino
    3970 posts Member
    How does one trick a character in to a building?
    By using the method in the first post of this thread:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/88574/list-of-tasks-for-animating-buildings/p1
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • 0Brooders0
    2077 posts Member
    Got my money back (again). I'm sick of EA offering up real cash so called limited time offers for easily available free donuts In the game a few months later... :#
    www.tapped-out.co.uk
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6095 posts Moderator
    I get every character. The more the merrier
  • Motion sick?

I've been holding off on buying her but probably will. A fairly pointless character bought just for the sake of it I think.

If you have the walking Kwik-e-Mart, there's a quest line where (almost) everyone goes on a premium paid, 4hr task 'Get Motion Sick' ... as long as you don't send Apu to bolt down the products, you can continue to send all the characters back in via the employment office and get a stack of premium rewards every four hours...
    Oh Lord!.... My town is a mess... *sigh*