EA Forums - Banner

Would you like old events?

13Next

Replies

• KLmaker
    321 posts Member
    Just found out Secret Agent one that had the Servielance Centre or Sci-Fi one that had PolyVac.

It's a mystery when the Golden Goose Realty will come back as I really need Land Tokens, but I also really need donuts and as those events can help with Monorail I would really like them.

But would also like Wild Wild West and Medieval as well.
  • I would love Whacking Day 2, as Whacking Day is the only event I haven't played, I wasn't on back then, it ended the day I got a compatible phone and downloaded TSTO :s
  • joniferous wrote: »
    I would love Whacking Day 2, as Whacking Day is the only event I haven't played, I wasn't on back then, it ended the day I got a compatible phone and downloaded TSTO :s

I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet.I
  • KLmaker
    321 posts Member
    edited September 9
    What about a Whacking Day event of zombies, vampires, werewolves, aliens, wraiths, by the sound of it I wouldn't like to have done the first Whacking Day.
    Post edited by KLmaker on
  • Rich0913
    1636 posts Member
    edited September 8
    Bring back sending kids trick or treating during Halloween/Tree House of Horror event
  • jmlgg
    154 posts Member
    edited September 9
    Yearbook Box items have made me have 0 interest in events that have happened before since i have it all now
  • jmlgg wrote: »
    Yearbook Box items have made me have 0 interest in events that have happened before since i have it all now

You have the tip of the iceberg
  • jmlgg wrote: »
    Well, if you’d had the privilege of playing the very first events you’d understand it isn’t about the content it was about how fun the actual events were.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I missed whacking day as I started playing soon after that.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    jmlgg wrote: »
    Well, if you’d had the privilege of playing the very first events you’d understand it isn’t about the content it was about how fun the actual events were.

yes events are about collecting stuff now. In the past the fun of the event was more important than the contents. I so miss the past event styles even though they could be frustrating trying to work out what to do. Even this forum has got boring as there is no game play to discuss.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it