EA Forums - Banner

Spoilers for level 23

So far it's the library you can purchase outright and then Mayor Quimby unlocks Channel 6 news and Ken Brockman for $138,000. More as I figure it out.

Post Office, not Library.

Replies

• gamekeeperuk
    16 posts
    edited November 2012
    whooohoooo i have level 23 with channel 6 and post office still have halloween quests aswell
  • DohMoe
    506 posts
    edited November 2012
    So far it's the library you can purchase outright and then Mayor Quimby unlocks Channel 6 news and Ken Brockman for $138,000. More as I figure it out.

Kent Brockman, not Ken.
  • joshhuffman
    298 posts
    edited November 2012
    DohMoe wrote:

Kent Brockman, not Ken.

Really?? Jesus. Anyway KENT has a really cool 24 hour mission where he walks around town in a trench coat doing undercover reporting.

Channel 6 has now has programming you can pay to broadcast. They are fairly inexpensive to do 670 to 2200 and the payout usually pays more than the broadcast cost if not double. Also really good exp.

Broadcast are:
    Live News Report
    Regular Programming
    World Wide News
    Channel 6 News
    Channel Ocho
    The Weather Report. Need to purchase weather tower for this to work.
  • DohMoe
    506 posts
    edited November 2012
    DohMoe wrote:

Kent Brockman, not Ken.

Really?? Jesus. Anyway KENT has a really cool 24 hour mission where he walks around town in a trench coat doing undercover reporting.

Dont rub it in.
  • weezer519
    13 posts
    edited November 2012
    Nice!
  • hillsymcmlxxvi
    73 posts
    edited November 2012
    Level 23 is here in the UK, post office, Kent brockman all there
  • joshhuffman
    298 posts
    edited November 2012
    DohMoe wrote:
    DohMoe wrote:

Kent Brockman, not Ken.

Dont rub it in.

I put spoilers in the title Moe, people only need to check if they want to know what happens and how to trigger it.
  • hugodl
    74 posts
    edited November 2012
    What about the weather station? How much $? Is it to soon to ask? lol

• joshhuffman
    298 posts
    edited November 2012
    hugodl wrote:
    What about the weather station? How much $? Is it to soon to ask? lol

To do the weather report you just have to buy the weather tower. It's only $1400.
  • hugodl
    74 posts
    edited November 2012
    To do the weather report you just have to buy the weather tower. It's only $1400.

Thanks, to me its still locked, guess i have to wait for Channels 6 building to be ready
  • storyrob17
    80 posts
    edited November 2012
    You say u have the Channel 6 Building already so Im left to ask did u use donuts to complete the build early or was it an instant build like Bart's Tree House was.
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited November 2012
    its deff not insta build. most prob a 24h building
  • hugodl
    74 posts
    edited November 2012
    storyrob17 wrote:
    You say u have the Channel 6 Building already so Im left to ask did u use donuts to complete the build early or was it an instant build like Bart's Tree House was.

Its not an instant build, it takes 24 hours, 12 donuts if you dont want to wait a day
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.