EA Forums - Banner

MIA Neighboureeenios

Perhaps it is karma for not visiting for a while, but I just went to do a friend visit as the crashing seems to have abated for me, and I have zero neighbours. I did have around 50ish, but now they are all gone and only listed as origin friends not in game.
Is this a bug or is it just that all my friends jumped ship?

Replies

• Don t panic. Check in later or tomorrow and then they will be back. I've had this a few times and I'm sure we 're not the only one. There is certainly a thread about this problem here on this forum . Happy tapping and friends visits !
  • OhHappyJays
    1587 posts Member
    It's a bug that occasionally happens and shows you have no neighbors outside of Other Springfield.

Check back later in the day, your friends should all be back.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • You don't even usually need to wait until later. Just go back to your town and immediately back to your neighbours. About 99% of the time, they are already back for me.
  • 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    I've seen this happen, and just a visit to OSF and back was enough to refresh the list of neighbors. (Whew) There's obviously still a major communication issue, where the first handshake is not connecting and it's not making a second attempt. I'm hoping this gets fixed before the next release. It's bull-
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • This literally just happened to me about 10 minutes ago. I just went back to my town, loaded friends back up and they were back.
  • Oh thank goodness! Mine stayed away for a few hours but seem to be back now.
    Thank you all for the advice