EA Forums - Banner

What have you taken up to pass the time?

2Next

Replies

• needlepoint
  • Lately when I go out to town or have a walk in the city, I keep looking around thinking : " if I put this building here and place that store here I can squeeze in another house.... oh wait... NOT playing TSTO".... 😂😂😂
    This game totally screwed with my perception of reality 😁

Somehow this conjured the image of you wandering around your city redecorating, and homeowners calling 911 and reporting a crazed man moving their shrubs around. :)

This actually was an issue in my neighbourhood when a woman was observed multiple times, simply helping herself to entire plants, either private property or city owned while she was out on her evening walks!
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6390 posts Moderator
    I’ve been playing Days Gone on my PS4
  • bluntcard
    4041 posts Member
    Sadly, I'm getting used to not playing. I'm kind of OK with not constantly checking. I'll check here for updates and see if new content is worth playing for, if it's classic content ( pool mobile, etc.) maybe I'll jump in, but I'm sort of enjoying not playing, honestly.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I started playing marvel strike force.
  • I’ve been playing Days Gone on my PS4
    How is it? I’ve heard great things.

• Deadshot_DCU
    6390 posts Moderator
    I’ve been playing Days Gone on my PS4
    How is it? I’ve heard great things.

It’s fantastic. I love everything about it. It gets pretty tense when you run into a herd.
  • Considering downloading Civilization, but I'm a bit worried that it might soak up even more of my life than this has.
  • I learned I got married at some point in the last few years. She seems nice. Hope there arent any more kids laying around I'm unaware of.

This game really consumes you!!
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • bluntcard
    4041 posts Member
    I learned I got married at some point in the last few years. She seems nice. Hope there arent any more kids laying around I'm unaware of.

LOL!!
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I learned I got married at some point in the last few years. She seems nice. Hope there arent any more kids laying around I'm unaware of.

This future tech a lot of sci-fi wheels out from time to time shows people being able to store and play back everything they've seen throughout their lives.

Some folks' playback would show mountain biking in the alps, walking the streets of exotic cities, saving a drowning stranger and enjoying the warmth of dinner parties with friends. Other folks be more like:

20453dc5-743a-463d-916f-79a15138b67a.png