EA Forums - Banner

E3 live today... who's watching in the hope of some inside Simpsons info?

0Brooders0
2103 posts Member

Found the link to watch it live on YouTube. Nintendo kick off today in approx 1 hour. :)

I hope it works. Another to try if it doesn't is:

https://m.ign.com/videos/2019/06/08/e3-2019-ign-live

B)
Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)

Replies

• 0Brooders0
    2103 posts Member
    You have to tap or click on the YouTube image above just in case you didn't realise... ;)
  • 0Brooders0
    2103 posts Member
    edited June 11
    ... mistake edited...
  • I heard they're going to announce a new open world game revolving around crime in Springfield. It's called Grand Theft Otto
  • 0Brooders0
    2103 posts Member
    ^^ love it :D
  • According to this, the Simpsons discussion won't be until 6pm Pacific.
    D7VzJZmX4AIXU3N.jpg
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • 0Brooders0
    2103 posts Member
    Thanks just found the info... I'll be in bed asleep then :#

6:00 p.m. – The Simpsons: 30 Years of Video Games and Jokes About Video Games – Join the producers and writers of The Simpsons for a look back at 30 years of The Simpsons and video games. From Konami’s classic arcade game to Hit and Run to Tapped Out, and yes, even The Simpsons Wrestling, no Simpsons game is off limits! Plus, hear the stories behind famous video game references in the show, like The Simpsons visit to the E4 video game convention and the esports inspired episode, “E My Sports.”
  • Would be 10pm Atlantic for me when it starts.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Would be 10pm Atlantic for me when it starts.

It'll be taking place at 3AM for me (over here in Italy) . I'd have to really care a lot to get up to follow what's going on at that expo. So that ain't gonna happen.
    Contrast that with my eagerness to get up in the middle of the night to watch the Raptors hammer the Warriors at 3AM this Friday (Italy).
    It's just a matter of priorities. :)
  • I will most likely be driving on the 405 at 6pm (Angelenos know what a nightmare that is) and will be listening to KUSC’s “Anti Road Rage” programming on the radio, so maybe I can watch a recording later.
  • Rhinomix76 wrote: »
    I heard they're going to announce a new open world game revolving around crime in Springfield. It's called Grand Theft Otto

So hope this rumour is true. Sounds like a spiritual successor to Hit and Run.
  • So all this talk about old Simpson video games. Why doesn’t TSTO use old video games for material for a new update? I wouldn’t mind some side scrolling button mashing action.
  • cause programming that for smartphones is a nightmare
  • 0Brooders0
    2103 posts Member
    edited June 12
    Link to the Simpsons team at E3 last night if you'd like to see it :)

Click or tap on it to watch...

Skip to 11.20mins to see the panel talk about tsto... it's the FIRST GAME mentioned!
  • 0Brooders0
    2103 posts Member
    That was SO interesting! Tapped out is mentioned ALOT. Our new update is even advertised right at the end of the video. A parody of Fortnite Royale of course! B)
  • cool2006
    754 posts Member
    Was anything said about a new Simpsons game like hit and run 2 🤞
  • 0Brooders0
    2103 posts Member
    cool2006 wrote: »
    Was anything said about a new Simpsons game like hit and run 2 🤞

No new Simpsons game announced sorry :|
  • It was just questions and answers....some about Tapped Out.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • For those of you that don't have time to watch and just want a round up of the info you can read that at addicts here...

https://tstoaddicts.com/2019/06/12/simpsons-panel-at-e3-a-recap/#more-66120

:)